Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many countries have you traveled to?

Sadly, I have not traveled to any countries. I enjoy traveling but I do not have money to travel. I am not earning enough money yet to oay for travelling. Maybe one day I would be able to travel to Europe and America. I would also like to visit Africa and Australia

I am very much determined to continue to work hard so that I will be able to achieve that dream.

Your hard work will pay for you and definitely you will visit lots of countries that are on your list.

Sadly, I have not traveled to any countries. I enjoy traveling but I do not have money to travel. I am not earning enough money yet to oay for travelling. Maybe one day I would be able to travel to Europe and America. I would also like to visit Africa and Australia
That is the same problem that is facing every average person on earth. There's nobody that does not like traveling, it is just a lack of funds that is stopping them. Don't worry, I pray that there will a time when you will have enough money to travel to anywhere in the world.

That is the same problem that is facing every average person on earth. There's nobody that does not like traveling, it is just a lack of funds that is stopping them. Don't worry, I pray that there will a time when you will have enough money to travel to anywhere in the world.

I would prefer to travel to travel to the countries where I will have to spend less money and the budget is within my pocket like there are various Asian countries where I may plan to travel to. But I would avoid to travel to the Islamic countries due to some personal reasons.

The thrill of exploring new lands! I've been fortunate enough to travel to 3 countries so far, and each one has left an indelible mark on my heart. From the sun-kissed beaches of Greece to the vibrant streets of Brazil, and from the ancient ruins of Egypt , every country has offered a unique cultural and natural experience. I'm eager to continue my journey and discover the wonders of many more!

How many countries have you traveled to?
Never traveled but I have dream for it

I live in the US, but I was born in Spain, so I've been back to Spain a couple of times, I've also traveled to England, France, Aruba, the Bahamas and Ecuador. I hope to travel to Italy in 2 years. I love traveling and meeting new people, trying new foods, exploring a new environment and learning about their culture. I can't wait to retire to be able to travel more often and go farther away.

I live in the US, but I was born in Spain, so I've been back to Spain a couple of times, I've also traveled to England, France, Aruba, the Bahamas and Ecuador. I hope to travel to Italy in 2 years. I love traveling and meeting new people, trying new foods, exploring a new environment and learning about their culture. I can't wait to retire to be able to travel more often and go farther away.

Have you visited India? It's a vast country and you will find different culture and traditions within the country. There are lots of historical monument to see.

I have not traveled to a lot if countries, I have only traveled to a few neighbouring countries. I do not earn a lot if money to be able to afford to travel to other countries. I have not even visited a lot of attractive places in my home country.

Have you visited India? It's a vast country and you will find different culture and traditions within the country. There are lots of historical monument to see.
Not yet, but later on in life when I retire it is on my bucket list. The Taj Mahal is certainly one place I will like to visit.

I have not traveled to a lot if countries, I have only traveled to a few neighbouring countries. I do not earn a lot if money to be able to afford to travel to other countries. I have not even visited a lot of attractive places in my home country.
All right, so I will advise you to start with visiting some attractive locations in your country. Then little by little, you start expanding your horizon to outside your country.

Not yet, but later on in life when I retire it is on my bucket list. The Taj Mahal is certainly one place I will like to visit.

Taj Mahal no doubt is everyone's reason to visit India. But there are many such monuments here which are worth to watch.

I am very much determined to continue to work hard so that I will be able to achieve that dream.
Same here, I have so many places I want to visit, so am still going to keep working hard.

I have been to a few but mostly around Europe.

Been to
Spain
Turkey
Cyprus
France

Been to
Spain
Turkey
Cyprus
France
That's a better travel portfolio than me lol. Which of the Cyprus did you visit? The Turkish one?

Been to
Spain
Turkey
Cyprus
France
I heard Cyprus do not favour foreigners, especially does from Africa, how true is this?

I heard Cyprus do not favour foreigners, especially does from Africa, how true is this?
I think that should be Turkish Cyprus. They are more complicated than the normal Cyprus, which is receptive to outsiders.

I think that should be Turkish Cyprus. They are more complicated than the normal Cyprus, which is receptive to outsiders.
Oh I was even aware there where different Cyprus.

Featured Articles

Back