Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Are You Feeling Today?

I am quite busy today and just got free so I thought I should make this count and should make a few comments on my favorite website

Feeling a bit stressed today cause I have so many work I need to sort out and I am trying to sort them out. My power bank is also giving me issues as well.

I am feeling better today, there is still a lot of work but thankfully I am feeling good health wise and ready for it

I am feeling a lot more relaxed today, I have a lot of work to sort out, I just hope I am able to do them.

I am feeling just normal, not very excited, just trying to take it easy even though a lot has to be done and have a good day at work

It's Tuesday and the time is currently 8:25 today, I don't feel like doing anything but I really don't have much of a choice. Currently feeling tired.

I had to have a small procedure done today, nothing too serious but I am in some pain and feeling tired after it.

I had to have a small procedure done today, nothing too serious but I am in some pain and feeling tired after it.
Thank God it's notting serious though, but hope you are really okay?

Thank God it's notting serious though, but hope you are really okay?
I am good :) standard procedure and should start to feel much better within a week or so :) thank you.

I am feeling so bored because I am having bad network signal strength and I am tired of playing games and watching movies but I wish everything would be normal

It's Friday morning here and I feeling tired today and not willing to go to the work.

Okay glad to hear that @Shortie today I am feeling optimistic, like I would be able to complete every task I have at hand today. K really hope am able to.

I am feeling good because it's a Sunday and the day of God

I am feeling tired because we went for a long drive to visit a temple. It was a 6-hour drive from one side. And now, after returning home, I am feeling tired.

I'm not feeling so good today. I have been down for a week with the flu. It took 3 days before I started resounding to treatment. I hope that by weekend, I will feel a bit more better.

Today I am not feeling okay. It is because of the sweltering heat. For two weeks now, there is no rain. Our heat index almost to reach 42 degrees Celcius. Secondary schools here opt to hold classes online even in some colleges and universities. I am not feeling happy with the weather situation we have today. I hope rain to come to ease the sweltering heat.

I am not feeling good today. I am feeling tired and pain in whole body.

I Still wake up feeling tired but after taking a shower I feel good so I guess I have started to feel lazy these days

I am feeling fine after I stayed out the whole day yesterday and had fun with my friends.

I felt lost for the major part of the day but am feeling better now and I am now waiting for my dinner time as I am feeling hungry

Back