Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Are You Feeling Today?

Sometimes you have to play below than your potential to make the series interesting.🤣. Otherwise I don't think Srilanka match with Indian team.

I like to disagree because it's cricket and it's fatal to underestimate any side and Sri Lanka is a great team in their own den and if India take it easy today then they need to win the 3rd ODI to tie the series.

Yes, there is always uncertainty in the game of cricket but still it you see and compare the teams , India is a better team.

There is no doubt about Sir but we are in the age where we see even USA beat Pakistan so anything is possible on a given day

USA is a good team because they don't have their own players , most of the players are from other countries and there are few players who are from India and Pakistan and more players will join it as in other countries there is lots of competition for getting selected in the team.

This is expected because Cricket is not followed in USA but the things are going well now so they may have more interested cricketers coming in some time

Yes, this will create interest among the native of USA and that's how the team is made.

Ricky ponting also shared his opinion and said USA people will prefer cricket than Baseball in few years

I am feeling tired and lazy today after I had so much fun yesterday and watched a couple of movies

At the moment I am feeling a bit stressed but at the same time optimistic about the day. I believe today is going to be an awesome day.

Mondays are the busiest and this is why I couldn't get even a minute today to even post a single comment since the morning time.

They just bought our light now, so I am trying to get a few works done while we talk have light. So far my day is going pretty fine

I am doing well and feeling ok but I am also feeling tired too not sure why, I need to have a nap but its not possible as I am at work

Today I am feeling a bit tired but at the same time pretty relaxed. We have bible studies in the evening, so I will be going out later in the day.

I am having an upset stomach today not sure why because I haven't eaten anything that may have caused it

Feeling a bit stressed and tired. They refused to bring the light all through yesterday, so am hoping they would bring it today within the day.

I am feeling lazy today and yes I can blame the weather and the hotness but cannot complain LOL at least now I am at work and in AC office

Okay good luck and have a nice day. Though I thought you had an upset stomach?

Thanks, I am actually feeling better now. I did took a med in the morning and was afraid to take my lunch but it was all fine

Today I am feeling so bored because the weather of my current location was somewhat cold so I have to stay at home to watch movies and play online games

Back