Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Are You Feeling Today?

To be honest I am feeling rather stressed. I have a lot of things I need to sort out, and not to mention the amount of expenses on my hands.

I’m feeling decent today. A bit tired though

I am not feeling good today as my head is paining , I don't know why it is so. I have not taken the pain killer so far but if it doesn't stop I will have to take.

To be honest I am feeling a bit tired and stressed. I am just hoping everything will go as planned.

I feel so good this morning. I woke up with agility and joy maybe because today was my resting day. I am going to allow the feeling to last more, watching movie to kill stress too.

I am feeling good and satisfied but from past 4-5 days I am not doing anything LOL so my online earnings are quite low

I'm very tired today, I usually am after work on Monday though. I got up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache, so I went to the bathroom and went back to sleep so my sleep was interrupted. I can't wait for the weekend again.

I woke up feeling like I can do everything I have in mind to do today but right now I guess I am facing reality as I don't really feel like doing anything but I am trying to force myself.

I’m doing good today. It’s been a nice and productive day.

It's 11 PM here and I am in bed about to call it a day. I am feeling quite happy and satisfied. I had a long tiring day, but I could do a lot. It was energetic and productive day. Now, I can sleep peacefully.

It's past 11 PM..I finished one big assignment sitting on my work table for the last two hours and more. I badly needed to stretch myself after that. But glad that it's done and sent before the deadline of Friday. Feeling accomplished, but too tired. I am yawning and will sleep now.

I am feeling okay today, but actually have a lot of thoughts on my mind concerning my future.

It's past 2 PM here. I have my sessions starting at 4 and ending at 7 . 4 sessions in a row for therapy. I want to do some bit of online work and my assignment alongside. I took an early nap as I was tired when I came back from my work. Now, as I feel better, I should use the time well.

Back