Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Are You Feeling Today?

Unfortunately, I am not feeling very strong at the moment because I couldn't even get enough sleep last night.

I've been feeling dizzy since morning and I will most likely be going to see my doctor later in the day.

Overnight sleep is most important and we need to have at least 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep to function normally

Unfortunately, I am not feeling very strong at the moment because I couldn't even get enough sleep last night.

I've been feeling dizzy since morning and I will most likely be going to see my doctor later in the day.
Are you also having body pains? And have you been able to see the doctor so far today?

Problems in sleeping do cause a lot of stress on the body and mind and you may feel sleepy throughout the next day

Yes that's true, when we do not sleep,we tend to feel very tired and there are cases where you might even start feeling headache through our the whole day as well.

I am feeling good today and working with my zero-sugar thing. I am finding it hard but don't wanna quit

Health wise I am feeling 100% today thanks to my doctor and God for full recovery in such a short time

So far my day is going pretty fine. Though my forex trading is not doing so well right now, but I do not want to let that bother me in any way. I we just focus on other things for now.

I guess everyone in Nigeria is into forex trading but I find it quite tough and it has never worked for me and was also scammed twice

Feeling a little tired today but keeping myself busy with tasks and work I have to do!

Feeling good but not 100%, I came to work and it was raining so I am a little drenched

Not feeling good today, my household came down with COVID earlier in the week and it's finally caught up to me. Taking the day easy.

Not feeling good today, my household came down with COVID earlier in the week and it's finally caught up to me. Taking the day easy.
I am sorry to know this shortie, I hope you feel better soon, I guess Covid is rapidly increasing in the US and UK again

I woke up early today because I had to join in the morning shift. I am tired because I got late to reach home because of the traffic jam on the way.

I am feeling just fine, but I need to do better this month and I should find at least one more way to earn money

It's a lovely morning in my part of the world and I am feeling excited about this day. Have a wonderful day by online family.

Yes, it's a good morning. The weather is not as hot as it was the last few days. I hope the weather remains cool when the day progresses. I have lots of things to do today. I don't know how I will get the rest today.

I am excited about the 2nd ODI and would like to see Kohli make a big hundred and reach 14K runs today.

I have not watched the first ODI and I am not interested in watching the match because Srilankan team is not a big team. India will win the series easily. I know Kohli will show his class in this series.

I cannot blame you because Sony Six is worst in endorsing any event and are a failure. If this same series was on Star then you would be interested but in the first ODI India played badly and luckily it was a tie.

Back