Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

I'm feeling pretty good today considering it's my day off. It's nice to have a day off from work so that I can relax once in a while.

I’m feeling great today. My team won the NBA finals last night and it was our first time doing so since 2008.

I woke up feeling fresh as I was well rested. But at work after two sessions with both children who were extremely difficult today ( one was back after a week of getting seizure), I felt a bit exhausted. But then a break of 30 minutes let me rest and relax. I had a good interactive training sessions with the teachers. Now I am home feeling happy.

It's my mom's birthday today so am feeling excited but am the same time stressed and tired. We had a three day alnite program and I have not really had enough sleep for days now, then not to mention the spending I have been spending.

I’m feeling great today. My team won the NBA finals last night and it was our first time doing so since 2008.
That is definitely a good reason to feel great! I'm happy for you and your team, you surely endured for a long time, and now you are champions. I'd say it is worth the wait.

I woke up feeling well today but its so hot and humid today that you may lose your senses if you need to step outside in the sun without any protection

Feeling good now as little bit of rainfall has reduced the temperature and has made weather a bit tolerable.

Feeling good now as little bit of rainfall has reduced the temperature and has made weather a bit tolerable.
I woke up this morning and it is the same here. Rainfall overnight so till now the weather is still cloudy which means less heat today.

The weather is a little better for 2 days but I guess it will get hotter again in 2 days

Woke up, came online to see tons of AI generated contents from new members less than 6 hours old 🤦 I don't even know where to start from

Woke up, came online to see tons of AI generated contents from new members less than 6 hours old 🤦 I don't even know where to start from

Have you reported them to admin? If not, then you should report them.

The feeling today is very happy and beautiful this weekend is very enjoyable

Feeling fantastic today! Sunshine, good conversation, what more could you ask for? Let's absolutely make the most of this beautiful life!

Each day we wake up not knowing how we are going to feel throughout the day. Ths changes from day to day.

How are you feeling today?

I am feeling tired after a crazy weekend.
I'm feeling quite energized today, ready to tackle whatever comes my way. It's interesting how our moods can shift so unpredictably from day to day. I hope you get some well-deserved rest after your busy weekend!

Absolutely, having time off to rest is essential for maintaining productivity and well-being. It's great to feel recognized and appreciated for hard work with some much-needed downtime. Resting helps us recharge and perform our best when we return to work.
Anyone who is working for any company in any capacity will always appreciate it whenever the company have given you a time off for you to rest simply because of how you have been dedicated in doing your work. As a human being, we all need rest in order for us to recover very well and do our job well.

Feeling just ok and this is how I feel on every Monday LOL,I just cannot like Mondays unless they are an off day

Mondays are not good for me because being a first working day I hate Mondays as have to go to work after a weekend.

Mondays are not good for me because being a first working day I hate Mondays as have to go to work after a weekend.
This Monday start with heavy rain in my side over here. It has been raining since morning up to this moment.

Featured Articles

Back