Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

I understand. Hope the things get sorted out at your end.

Yea, well it's a new day, hopefully things would be a lot better today. At least am hoping that it would be better.

I am sweating from the start of the day. It's 9:40 am and it hot here

Oh wow, you guys are way ahead of us, right now the time over here is just 5:22 am we had a little rain last night, so the weather is not really cold but just a tinny bit cool. I am preparing to go for my morning walk right now to begin my day.

I just had a cup of tea and watched a comedy show on TV called "Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma." I find it easy to destress myself. My wife is making breakfast. It's lots of heat today, and I am sweating a lot.

I just had a cup of tea and watched a comedy show on TV called "Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma." I find it easy to destress myself. My wife is making breakfast. It's lots of heat today, and I am sweating a lot.
At least there is light where you can use the fan to help make you cool abit. Am hoping they get to bring out light today. We had for the most part of yesterday but they took it later on.

Oh 😥 Yes, I consider ourselves fortunate in the way that we do not experience power outages. It's dreadful in the summer. Sitting under a fan today is not beneficial. We are sweating even if the fan is turned on.

It's well though, am pretty sure the weather would calm down pretty soon. Seems the heat waves this period is everywhere. So many countries have been complaining about this.

The temperature is at its peak these days and has broken all the previous records. It seems to be an effect of global warming. I wish if we can get rid of the heat soon. The forecast says that in the month of June we will have rainfall here.

Just six more days or there about before we get to june, so just hang in there for the rest few days.

Feeling not 100% again because of some stomach issues so I am taking it easy and will try to relax and have lighter meals

Today I am feeling tired and hoping that next week I will know more about my health and be able to get the help I need for the issues I am having.

I was tired yesterday as I drove whole night to reach home and slept most of the time yesterday. I am feeling better today.

It's Sunday over here, I am feeling excited and optimistic about things.

We just closed from church, I don't really like working on Sundays, but I have some urgent work so once there is light I we start working on that. Then we have an emergency program this night as well so I guess this Sunday is mostly for work 🥲

It was a boring Sunday for me, as I spent most of my time at home except going along with my daughter to a doctor. I watched the movie "Jailor" (a Hindi movie) today. It's a good movie starring "Rajnikanth," who is a superstar and known for his good acting skills.

I had a very busy weekend handling a couple of activities at the office. It was supposed to be a free weekend, but it was not one that worked out the way that I wanted.

I had a very busy weekend handling a couple of activities at the office. It was supposed to be a free weekend, but it was not one that worked out the way that I wanted.

I understand how it feels when one has to go for work on weekend.

Feeling good but this high temperature and hot and humid weather is making things difficult for everyone

Featured Articles

Back