Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How Are You Feeling Today?

Right now I am feeling tired, but at the same time I am feeling very optimistic about things.
But why type it in italics?😂 Is it to buttress the tiredness part or something?

I am feeling achy and tired today but other than that, can't complain :)

I am feeling better now, during the morning I was feeling a little confused but thankfully now I am feeling better and that's why I am able to post here now

Once again am having some mixed feelings, am feeling a bit sad and moody but I honestly don't know why, maybe it's because the one person I want to give me attention is not doing that. Anyways it's all good.

I am feeling just ok and trying to beat the heat by having lemonade, lassi and everything that can keep me cool

I am feeling good but still unable to get into my normal routine of online earnings so I am still lagging behind

I am feeling good but still unable to get into my normal routine of online earnings so I am still lagging behind
First time feeling this way? Lol. I find myself lagging behind a lot of times when it comes to earning online. But I mostly get back up when I realize that there's no food for lazy man!

Feeling Happy but at the same time worried, and at the same time trying to trust God that everything would work out pretty well for me

First time feeling this way? Lol. I find myself lagging behind a lot of times when it comes to earning online. But I mostly get back up when I realize that there's no food for lazy man!
😅 That's true. That's what I also realise but I can't be super hard working others are. Somedays when I feel I won't be able to get at the top, I leave it because I hate competition and don't like to stress myself.

I am feeling very cynical and combative. I probably should not be posting on here today.:mad:

😅 That's true. That's what I also realise but I can't be super hard working others are. Somedays when I feel I won't be able to get at the top, I leave it because I hate competition and don't like to stress myself.
But competition is what push us beyond our limits and eventually make us a better person, wouldn't you agree?

I’m feeling good today. Just left my doctor’s office to get my blood drawn.

Why though? Did someone offend you or did you have a rough day?
Sometimes I get less than diplomatic and just don't feel like being nice to anyone. That's when it's time for me to do a disappearing act. Then after a few hours I press the RESET button and start over again. It's a common occurence from me...too much testosterone.

But competition is what push us beyond our limits and eventually make us a better person, wouldn't you agree?

Yes, it pushes, but in my case, it doesn't. I know my limits and easily give up when I realize that I won't be able to face or complete them. I know you must be surprised, but that's true. I hate competing with others.

Yes, it pushes, but in my case, it doesn't. I know my limits and easily give up when I realize that I won't be able to face or complete them. I know you must be surprised, but that's true. I hate competing with others.
You have a point too. It is good that you know your limits and acknowledge it. We are not perfect, so we shouldn't do beyond our capabilities to avoid things going bad.

Hmm...why to stress our self when you know your capabilities.

Featured Articles

Back