Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How Are You Feeling Today?

I have been suffering from a severe cough the last two days. I am taking medicines for the same, but I am not getting cured with them. Last night also, I could not sleep well because of the cough. I need to see a doctor if my cough does not get cured today.

Having an argument with my bestie today so am not feeling all that great, but anyways it's all good.

Today was somehow for me. I had argue with someone that's been owing me for over a year and he never bothered to pay

Today I am feeling a little tired, but extremely happy it is FRIDAY!

Happy Friday GIF by Digital Pratik

my feeling today is so good, because i can learn something new and i can meet new people

i'm feeling good today, its hot in my country but in generally iam feeling good

I just finished my workout a D the feeling is outta this world. I feel so enrgizeiamd ready to take on the day. Super positive

I am feeling fine but a little lazy too and that could be because of the hot and humid weather

Though I have a lot going on right now, but in all that I am feeling a bit optimistic about how things would turn out.

I am feeling energetic today . Watching TV with the kids as they have an off today.

Feeling a bit stressed this morning but I hope things would get better during the day. It would be nice if they finally give us light today though.

"Light". Do you have frequent power cuts?. Sometimes it happens to me too, with stress developing from the morning itself. It's not easy to deal with stress when you don't know why you have it. It's better to do some meditation to fight it.

"Light". Do you have frequent power cuts?. Sometimes it happens to me too, with stress developing from the morning itself. It's not easy to deal with stress when you don't know why you have it. It's better to do some meditation to fight it.
Yes we do not have constant light and it's even getting worse cause we don't even know when they would bring it or not. There are times where they don't even give us light for days. Anyways I do hope they would bring the light today. As for the stress, I guess I just have a lot in mind at the moment.

Hmm..here too, we had problems with power outages, but not now a days. I don't remember the last time when we had a power cut. I understand, Sometimes we think a lot about things and get stressed out. Better is not to overthink.

Last edited:
Over here it has become so common that when we have constant light for even a whole day we get scared if there is something wrong.

Hahaha...you must be habitual of the power cuts. Everything gets disturbed when there are power cuts because these days everything works from electricity. I am grateful to our government that we don't have such issues here.

My doctor is phoning me today so am looking forward to the chat. I got a raise from the big boss and he likes my work. And my girlfriend and my dog both love me. Life is good....🌈

Right now am feeling a bit stressed out, it's probably due to the fact that there is still so much I need to sort out in terms of work and as well the expenses I need to take care of.

Back