Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What's your favorite sport?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
We all have a sport. It serves as a good exercise for the body and brain. You may have many sports you are engaged with. In my case, I only have lawn tennis, bowling, swimming and volleyball. During college I was always the representative of our department in volleyball and swimming. I am a deep-sea swimmer and always won in a swimming competition. What about you, what's your sport or sports?

I love cricket so much and also like to follow hockey, tennis and football

Think of another sport that you can manage . Football is only good for those who started at a young age. They undergone rigid trainings.

My favourite sport is cricket and used to play it a lot in childhood but don't get time to play it now a days. Sometimes I play it with colleagues on weekends.

None I do not have a favorite sport. Right from time I have never been much of a sports person.

None I do not have a favorite sport. Right from time I have never been much of a sports person.

Didn't you play any sport in your childhood? I have not seen anyone having a favorite sport.

Didn't you play any sport in your childhood? I have not seen anyone having a favorite sport.
While growing up I was mostly indoors but later on in school I started playing football a few times and that's pretty much it.

My favourite sports is football which happens to be the most popular sports in the world. It is called the beautiful game for a reason, as it's major tournaments hold people spellbound. I also play football at an amateurish level.

My life has been changing for a little bit. For instance when l was younger l liked the football so much. However when l grew up l changed to like the basketball.

I learned lawn tennis when I was in high school. It is a very good sport for me. I met many new players. I play lawn tennis every Saturday afternoon.

I learned lawn tennis when I was in high school. It is a very good sport for me. I met many new players. I play lawn tennis every Saturday afternoon.

Lawn tennis is a good game as you have to run alot in this game so it's a good exercise too. It keeps your body fit and healthy.

Lawn tennis is a good game as you have to run alot in this game so it's a good exercise too. It keeps your body fit and healthy.
That is what I like in lawn tennis . It is indeed a good exercise. Tis is my slimming technique apart from swimming.

I used to like volleyball a lot but never participated in any contest and used to play for fun and same is for cricket

I used to like volleyball a lot but never participated in any contest and used to play for fun and same is for cricket

Volleyball is also a nice game but to play it you have to be quick and should have power in your hands. It require quick reflexes. I have played it till school days and was good in it.

Volleyball is also a nice game but to play it you have to be quick and should have power in your hands. It require quick reflexes. I have played it till school days and was good in it.
I played in school and also during college and I feel I will still enjoy but not many are interested in my circle to play it now

I played in school and also during college and I feel I will still enjoy but not many are interested in my circle to play it now

This is because it requires lots of energy to jumo every time when you play at net. Overall if someone is not energetic he won't be able to play it better.

Even if you are not ready to jump you can still play volleyball and have fun

Yes, you will play but you won't be able to play well. You need to jump alot in this game to win matches.

I don't need to play professionally or money LOL and it will be for fun only and this way you will have fun and will stay fit too

I play lawn tennis for fun and exercise. In my swimming sport, I already have met many deep sea swimmers. I only swim in sea every Saturday, Sunday is for church.

Back