Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What time did you wake today?

I normally wake up at 7:45 or so on Friday's but today I was able to get up at 8:30 since I was off. I am pretty sure I would have stayed in best until 10ish if I didn't have a doctors appointment.
I stayed in bed till 7:00am even though I'm going to work today. The rain stopped me from moving out earlier enough. I can sleep till 10 or so if it's my off day.

I slept very early last night which made me to woke up around 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep again after that, as a result I've been awake since then till now.

I woke up 4am today, as usual. Then I have opened my eyes till this very moment thinking of everything. It is not easy being an adult really.

Back