Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you check your emails?

I check important mails as soon as they arrive ,I also check my emails periodically on a daily basis especially when I am expecting an important mail
You could enable notifications on your mobile phone so it notify you or even in your browser by condition it is professional email not used to signup and get newsletters.

Checking my emails is the first thing I do whenever I wake up in the morning. I have a lot of work emails being sent over when I'm asleep. I wouldn't like to miss any one of them. It's why I frequently check my mails once I get notifications on my smartphone.

Like all the time. My emails are the ones used in almost all my websites, I have almost like thousands of emails

Like all the time. My emails are the ones used in almost all my websites, I have almost like thousands of emails

Then how do you manage them. Do you read all your mails you received or do you take time to read them?

Checking my emails is the first thing I do whenever I wake up in the morning. I have a lot of work emails being sent over when I'm asleep. I wouldn't like to miss any one of them. It's why I frequently check my mails once I get notifications on my smartphone.

I only check my email when I'm expecting a new one. Or when I forget my login details. Outside that, I consider it a waste of time.

Last edited:
Same here. I’m glad that I can get an alert as soon as I receive an important email, so I don’t miss it.

My email notifications are on, so I do not have to go to check email, I will be notified as soon as email arrives. Based on the sender and subject, I decide on whether I should open the email or not.

My email notifications are on, so I do not have to go to check email, I will be notified as soon as email arrives. Based on the sender and subject, I decide on whether I should open the email or not.
What is exactly what I do, I can figure out the kind of male it is from the notifications, and see if it is something important or not.

I mostly check my emails via my smartphone so whenever I get a new email, I receive a notification for that and this way I check all my emails

My email is also connected to my smartphone, but I still don't check it always. I find it abit stressful.

When l had requested a cashout l would check my email list too oftenly than when l haven't made any requests.

I do not check then, I only know I have emails through notifications. I am always informed by Google about my incoming emails.

If you have Gmail app in your phone or any such app then you will get notified by it for every new email

If you have Gmail app in your phone or any such app then you will get notified by it for every new email

And that's the only time I checked my email. I never open my gmail account if I don't get any notification for a new email.

Emails are quite important and should be checked regularly and for this reason I check my email daily.

Emails are quite important and should be checked regularly and for this reason I check my email daily.

Most of the time I get spam mails now a days and sometimes even after getting the notification I don't open them.

I always get an overview of my emails including the sender and a part of the message in my mobile notification pane. If it is not an important email, I wouldn't open but dismiss it. If it is, I would open the email and read.

I have been checking my email pretty frequently this period simply because there is an email I am expecting. After getting the email, only God knows when next I would be checking my email like this.

Back