Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How often do you check your emails?

I like to access my emails on my phone so I check new mails as and when they are sent and it helps me stay in touch and on my toes

I prefer people contacting me through social media instead of my email. Unless it is something really official and there is no other option to contact me on social media.

There are websites and other things that always answer through email so this way I do make myself available for them all the time

I often check my gmails at least 3 times a day or more because I dont want to miss something very important

Three times a day is pretty impressive, I haven't even checked my all through today, and there are some emails I am expecting.

I no longer check emails. I am always informed by my website as to who emailed me and if it's not important, I will not read. I seldom check emails though. I have 4 email ads by Yahoo that are dormant. I prefer gmails.

I tried creating a yahoo mail but I don't know if it's something I did wrong but the mail stopped working. I just had to continue using my gmail.

I mostly check twice, in the morning after waking up and in the night before I sleep

This is why its better to check emails from Gmail or Email app of mobile as you will be notified of all the new email as and when they are received

Back