Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How often do you check your emails?

For work once every hour, for my personal account twice a day.

I check work pretty often maybe every hour or more, personal is the same but I never can catch up! I still have 40k unread messages in my inbox

1712270775390.png

I usually check my emails a couple of times a day. I have google alerts and notifications set up, so I like to check it when new things hit my email.

As someone that works online, I value mails a lot because there are important mails that can enter anytime. I wouldn't want to miss any job opportunity, so I make sure that I check my mails at least every hour.

I only have one email and I don't get that many messages. I check once a week for notifications about payment for my services and sometimes I check to see if I received an electronic receipt for my purchase

I don't need to check because I mostly get notified by my phone of all emails I receive and I try to check almost all as I don't like to miss any important email

On my phone, I have notifications enabled. I receive notifications when there is fresh email, and I open the message. I navigate my inbox once a day and delete all the spam and useless emails. I have to do that or else these kinds of messages fill my mailbox.

I check my emails every morning. Sometimes I check them in the evening as well if I am expecting something.

Once a day, usually after breakfast
That's actually pretty impressive, when it comes to checking email, I hardly Check mine. Most times I even forget totally.

I check work pretty often maybe every hour or more, personal is the same but I never can catch up! I still have 40k unread messages in my inbox

View attachment 190
Wow you are definitely a big shot to have such number of messages you have not even opened! Maybe you should try scanning through them, who knows, one might be from Elon Musk or Bill Gates, lol.

Checking my emails is part of my social networking routine so I check these daily and as and when a new email arrives

Checking my emails is part of my social networking routine so I check these daily and as and when a new email arrives

Yes, it should be because, who knows, it may be an important email. After digitalization, most companies and schools give information via email, so it's important to check your inbox at least once a day. It's sufficient, I guess, and by doing so, you won't miss any information.

That's why I keep checking my emails all the time and actually, I get notification on my Android so it helps as its not good to miss on important emails

Trying to make it a habit to constantly check my emails these days so I won't miss out on anything.

That's why I keep checking my emails all the time and actually, I get notification on my Android so it helps as its not good to miss on important emails
True there are some important emails that should not be missed. That's why I usually get a pop-up notification whenever I receive an email.

Featured Articles

Back