Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Overnight rain or Day Rain?

In my location rain is not anymore rampaging unlike in the month of July. It is extremely hot here this time. We are back to using the air-conditions in the day and evening, especially during sleep time.We cannot sleep if the weather is under 43 degrees Celsius.
I can imagine, the weather this year has been pretty intense. I just hope for the places that normally gets snow, I hope the snow won't be very intense for them.

At this point I don't mind even day rain because it'll at least reduce the intensity of the heat and it maybe bearable for everyone.

LOL you are right but I will still prefer overnight rain as day rain does cause a lot of trouble and last time it rained during the day I was late for home and even got drenched on my way back home

Back