Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Overnight rain or Day Rain?

Last year. This year I was not in the mood to shower in the rain but it's fun

I was excited that it will rain overnight and by morning we will be having a pleasant weather but to my surprise its sunny and there is no rain

Oh wow, what about now? How is the weather today. Over here we had a few showers and that's it. Though the weather is still looking like the rain might fall anytime soon. Am sure it will definitely fall at night if it does not fall now.
It is still raining, our clothes are still wet. Our dyer was badly damaged the other day. We might placed the wet clothes near the fans tonight so by tomorrow, they will dry up.

And contrary to that there was no rain here and I am waiting for rain so I hope it rains today or at least tomorrow on a sunday

Our skies here look gloomy. The plants are dancing in merriment .The farmers are not happy because the rain devastates some of their crops. The dams are also wilder which is why floods are everywhere.

It is still raining, our clothes are still wet. Our dyer was badly damaged the other day. We might placed the wet clothes near the fans tonight so by tomorrow, they will dry up.
Same here, the rain has started again. The sweaters I washed since on Wednesday is still wet and we no longer have a dryer as well. I even had plans to wash some cloths but am not so sure about that any longer.

I don't mind either as long as I am not commuting and stuck in a traffic chaos. I like to wake up to a wet morning. Every thing around looks refreshing and it cheers up the mood. So, I would go for overnight rain. One that happens in the late afternoon where we can enjoy it with tea and hot pakoras would be the best one for me.

When it rains in the day time, it disrupts every plan that people had for the day. I prefer that it rains at night and stops immediately when the day breaks.

I prefer daytime rain because such conditions are much more pleasant, and at night I sleep and do not feel this wonderful atmosphere. I would like it to rain after lunch when I get home from work and then being at home when it rains is much nicer

Same here, the rain has started again. The sweaters I washed since on Wednesday is still wet and we no longer have a dryer as well. I even had plans to wash some cloths but am not so sure about that any longer.
It rained yesterday and day before yesterday so the weather is cooler today but there is no rain forecast for today.

It rained yesterday and day before yesterday so the weather is cooler today but there is no rain forecast for today.
Over we have having rain early in the morning and some parts of the day. Though not extremely heavy but it's not something you want to be cut under as well.

Over we have having rain early in the morning and some parts of the day. Though not extremely heavy but it's not something you want to be cut under as well.
It's raining like cats and dogs in different parts of India and there is flood like situation in those parts especially in villages

Overnight rain if actually make you enjoy your sleep but day time will stop you from works and some things

Overnight rain can help in easing the weather and makes it comfortable and you may not experience flooding of roads but if it rains too much then it's a problem

Overnight rain can only help in making you sleep well and won't affect your work as you won't face many issues when you need to leave for work on your bike

I think most of the people will choose overnight rain because most of the activities are done during the day

It's raining like cats and dogs in different parts of India and there is flood like situation in those parts especially in villages
Oh wow, how is the situation so far now? How are the people handling the floods?

I love rainy days. Because I can enjoy this atmosphere and even walk in the rain. Sometimes it is very nice and in my opinion it creates a very cozy atmosphere in the house

Thank God there are more people like me who enjoy rainy days as well. Personally I feel its the best weather, especially if am not out door. I wouldn't want to be cut under the rain.

In my location rain is not anymore rampaging unlike in the month of July. It is extremely hot here this time. We are back to using the air-conditions in the day and evening, especially during sleep time.We cannot sleep if the weather is under 43 degrees Celsius.

Back