Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Overnight rain or Day Rain?

Over night rain is delicate. It may cause flash flood or land slides. It's best if it's not overnight.
True, there could even be a high rate of accidents if care is not taken, i have seen cases like this in the past before.

I do prefer overnight rain and I hope we get that today as its quite hot and humid since morning

True, there could even be a high rate of accidents if care is not taken, i have seen cases like this in the past before.
I cannot sleep well when there's overnight rain. I always check our lawn afraid that water might reach at our living room.

Yes there is this risk but normally we don't get so much rain and I hope we don't as it will be tough to handle the situation in case we were sleeping soundly

I cannot sleep well when there's overnight rain. I always check our lawn afraid that water might reach at our living room.
Wow that's serious. How is the drainage system like in your area?

Wow that's serious. How is the drainage system like in your area?
There is no drainage near our home, it just floods when there is rain but subsides when rain stops to pour. Only in the interior part of the city flood overflows from the dams.

The streets were flooded with water today but I was able to manage a find a way to reach my office on time

There is no drainage near our home, it just floods when there is rain but subsides when rain stops to pour. Only in the interior part of the city flood overflows from the dams.
It's well. What about the government, are they making any plans in terms of creating a drainage system? Because leaving things like that is just so risky.

It's well. What about the government, are they making any plans in terms of creating a drainage system? Because leaving things like that is just so risky.
It was only realized by the city government after a long drought, and the cleaning of the drainage and dams happened when the rain started wildly.

I like the overnight rain as it cools down the temperature at night and I can sleep well.

It was only realized by the city government after a long drought, and the cleaning of the drainage and dams happened when the rain started wildly.
It is well. Even here we have similar issues, most people have started cleaning their gutters and the likes just so there would be an easy passage after the rain. Some places has already been flooded even in my city.

It is well. Even here we have similar issues, most people have started cleaning their gutters and the likes just so there would be an easy passage after the rain. Some places has already been flooded even in my city.
The workers here work nonstop when learned from the weather bureau that there's nonstop rain here all over the Philippines. Last night the was a loud thunder no lightning. It's scary.

It is expected to rain here tonight and as per the weather forecast the chances of rain is more than 50% and I do prefer overnight rain

There's successive rain here and it eases the extreme heat that seems forever. I am happy now. I can have a good sleep when there's rain.

Rain does help in easing the weather a little and this is what it has done here too and I hope it stays good and comfortable

If there is too much rain it is also not good. It devastates plants and farm production. Work in the day will be affected if the flood doesn't subside.

Yes, I hope it does not rain so much and rain of 1-2 hours is also enough or slow rain for long hours

The workers here work nonstop when learned from the weather bureau that there's nonstop rain here all over the Philippines. Last night the was a loud thunder no lightning. It's scary.
Oh wow, what about now? How is the weather today. Over here we had a few showers and that's it. Though the weather is still looking like the rain might fall anytime soon. Am sure it will definitely fall at night if it does not fall now.

I like day rain because this way I can enjoy the rain and sometimes I do like to take a shower in the rain

That's nice. I can't remember the last time I bathed in the rain lol. When was the last time you did this?

Back