Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Do you prefer Overnight rain or Day Rain?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I think overnight rain suits all the working class as it won't affect your commute.

Do you prefer Overnight rain or Day Rain?

I actually prefer both, as long as I don't have anywhere to go, the rain should just fall all day long while I am indoors sorting out one work or the other. The most important thing is that there should be light.

That's right and that's why I prefer overnight rain because I do need to go out to work during weekdays

I also prefer both. It doesn't bother me if it's during the day except for the traffic jams while commuting, and my boss considers if we come late to the office on a rainy day.😅

Haha the only thing am worried about is the light. They have this habit of taking the light the moment the weather changes.

I never like overnight or day rain. What follows after is flood. I will be restless if there is continuous rain but it never happens here in my place rain nonstop.

Day rain do make things tough for us especially when its on a week day and we need to rush to work

I never like overnight or day rain. What follows after is flood. I will be restless if there is continuous rain but it never happens here in my place rain nonstop.
Most times these floods usually happens when there is no proper drainage system. It's well though.

Most times these floods usually happens when there is no proper drainage system. It's well though.
That is true but when there is a strong rain there is flood in our lawn but it subsides when the rain stops. We cannot go down, we'll wait until the rain and flood stop.

There are some days that I wish that it rained overnight and there are some days that I wish that it rained during the day.
I prefer both because I love the rainy season and I always enjoy the rain whenever I am at home.

That is true but when there is a strong rain there is flood in our lawn but it subsides when the rain stops. We cannot go down, we'll wait until the rain and flood stop.
Even in my country, there are so many areas having similar issues like this whenever there is rain.

Even in my country, there are so many areas having similar issues like this whenever there is rain.
Rain gives us happiness for the plants will be watered enough and the heat subsides too. Floods can also be controlled.

Overnight rain has its own advantages and disadvantages but it does not affect our work schedule as most of the times it rains during the night so we don't face any traffic problem during day

Yea for does who might be going to work early in the morning, having the rain fall in the night would be a huge benefit to them.

I would prefer the day rain do that we have a free working and paid day for sure.

I think overnight rain does help and that's why I prefer it but the only thing that can go against is it will be tough to control the flood like situation if it rains a lot during night

There is no such thing as over night rain in our place we have not experienced it except when there is a ferocious storm.

Wow that's new because I guess it does rains at night like after 12 Am and we can term it as overnight rain

Over night rain is delicate. It may cause flash flood or land slides. It's best if it's not overnight.

Back