Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Who is your favourite actor?

Mike

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Do you have a favourite actor or actress? If so, who is it? What do you like about them?

I don't think I have a sole favourite actor. There are a lot of actors that I like; to name a few: Brad Pitt, Leonardo Di Caprio, James Franco, Margot Robbie, etc.

James Franco Flirt GIF

I can have have one actor to be my favourite because there are so many good actors. Pedro Pascal, Kit Harington, Nicolas Cage, Henry Cavill, Jason Statham, Idris Elba, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Keanu Reeves aka. John Wick.

I really like comedy films and I like actors from these genres the most. In my opinion, the best representatives are Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart, they are both my favorites and generally one of the best in the world

One of my most favourite actors and has been since I was around 8 years old and used to watch him in a TV soap called Neighbours is Jesse Spencer.

I loved him in House and also in Chicago Fire.

I really like Hollywood actresses because they are all charming and know how to play a role well. My most favourite of them is Anne Hathaway, and I especially like her role in the movie The Devil Wears Prada because she was simply amazing there

My favorite actor is Daniel Day-Lewis. I'm consistently in awe of his remarkable ability to fully inhabit and embody each of his roles with an unparalleled level of dedication and authenticity. His meticulous attention to detail and transformative performances always result in captivating, deeply nuanced portrayals that leave a lasting impression. His commitment to his craft is truly inspiring.

Jason Statham for me. I like how he portrays every character in his movies, with the expendables and megalodon my favorites so far.

I don't have favorite actor or actress, though there are some actors I just like, some of which includes Henry cavill and a few others but i don't consider them to be my favorite cause i hardly know anything about them.

For me, the best actor is Theo James, whom I first saw in the movie Divergent and I really liked him. I also love Tom Holland and his Spiderman movies

If you ask me my favourite actress is "Aishwarya Rai" and the favourite actor is " Aamir Khan"

I can have have one actor to be my favourite because there are so many good actors. Pedro Pascal, Kit Harington, Nicolas Cage, Henry Cavill, Jason Statham, Idris Elba, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson and Keanu Reeves aka. John Wick.
It's not that I hate Pedro Pascal but I always wonder why people like him. I noticed he has a huge fan base and am just wondering how it happened.

I wonder no one is writing the names of Tom Cruise, Eddie Murphy, Jim Carrey, Lenardo Depario.

I love Idris Elba, particularly because of his role as Heimdall in the Thor series. I was so sad when he died in the movie.

Michael Caine, Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Keanu Reeves, Burt Lancaster.

There aren't many actors or actresses I like.

Michael Caine, Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Keanu Reeves, Burt Lancaster.

There aren't many actors or actresses I like.
Keanu Reeves is a pretty good actor, especially with the matrix movies. Though I really didn't like the fourth installment.

I love Idris Elba, particularly because of his role as Heimdall in the Thor series. I was so sad when he died in the movie.
Idris Elba is indeed an underrated actor! I loved the villain role that he played in the Hobbs and shaw movie of fast and furious franchise.

Sylvester Stallone and Denzel Washington are actors that I admired a lot while growing up.

Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, Jake Gyllenhaal and Justin Timberlake. Do you notice something about their names? 😉

Featured Articles

Back