Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Who is your favourite actor?

Jason Statham, Jason Momoa, Jake Gyllenhaal and Justin Timberlake. Do you notice something about their names? 😉
All their first names start with letter J? You don't like John Legend too? Oh sorry, he is not an actor 😃

All their first names start with letter J? You don't like John Legend too? Oh sorry, he is not an actor 😃
How about John Cena LOL, I think he's trying in movies too lol

How about John Cena LOL, I think he's trying in movies too lol
That's correct. He starred in the last two fast and furious movies, and he did well. I think he died in the last one?

If I talk about Bollywood then I used to like Sunny Deol and Akshay back then but these days Kartik Aryan and even Vicky Kaushal are doing really well

If I talk about Bollywood then I used to like Sunny Deol and Akshay back then but these days Kartik Aryan and even Vicky Kaushal are doing really well
I wish I know these names you mentioned 😥 it's been long I watched Bollywood, so I'm out of touch with the actors.

I wish I know these names you mentioned 😥 it's been long I watched Bollywood, so I'm out of touch with the actors.
Akshay is quite popular not sure why you haven't heard of him but I guess you are aware of Shah Rukh Khan

LOL I hope your kids and Wife/husband's name does not start with J

The new Bollywood Actors are also good and I like Siddharth Malhotra, kartik aryan and Even Ranbir is good

I always admired Hugh Jackman, but primarily for his role as Wolverine.

Jack Nicholson. One flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, The Departed, The Shining, Batman, As Good As It Gets. All of his performances are amazing, also a very charismatic and creative man.

Featured Articles

Back