Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

Which is your favorite social media platform?

freelancermaria

Off The Mark

Reaction score
I have two favorite social media platforms; Instagram and TikTok. I find both platforms fun to use, but TikTok is my ultimate favorite. I usually spend around 30 minutes to an hour using TikTok, and I enjoy watching informative and humorous videos. I am worried about the possibility of TikTok being banned in my country, as I have heard that it may be banned in more countries in the future. Which one is your favorite social media platform?

I have two favorite social media platforms; Instagram and TikTok. I find both platforms fun to use, but TikTok is my ultimate favorite. I usually spend around 30 minutes to an hour using TikTok, and I enjoy watching informative and humorous videos. I am worried about the possibility of TikTok being banned in my country, as I have heard that it may be banned in more countries in the future. Which one is your favorite social media platform?
Mine is Facebook. Not for chatting but basically for viewing memes and funny skits. I don't have a TikTok account because I'm too busy to be occupied with too many social media platforms, I have Instagram but I log in there like once a month. The ones I use more are Facebook and Whatsapp.

Mine is Facebook. Not for chatting but basically for viewing memes and funny skits. I don't have a TikTok account because I'm too busy to be occupied with too many social media platforms, I have Instagram but I log in there like once a month. The ones I use more are Facebook and Whatsapp.

I see. A few months ago, I decided to deactivate my Facebook account because of the negativity of other people. I did not want to expose myself to that kind of toxicity and risk my mental well-being. Back when I still had an active Facebook account, I enjoyed scrolling through memes. They were a good source of entertainment, especially when I was home alone. As for WhatsApp, I deleted it before the pandemic hit. I found it less useful than Messenger or Viber since most of my family and friends use those instead.

Twitter, not X. I loved the way Twitter worked. X is too much unrelated off topic for me.

I used to use many platforms because different people were there and I needed to watch content. however, I decided to reduce my time spent in front of my smartphone and now I only use Instagram because, after all, the most content is here

Facebook is my favorite social media platform. There are a couple of reasons. I have most of my friends on family on Facebook therefore, I can use it for personal communication. I also have a lot of clients and customers, so I also use it for professional and business communication, plus, it has a lot of active users.

My favorite social media platform is YouTube. I chose YouTube because it has the best reward program and that is why the platform is probably the most popular social media today.

I thought Mastodon would be a good alternative. But it is so decentralised and fragemented. It is hard to get anything useful from it easily.

I like Snapchat and Instagram the most, but most of the time I use Snapchat. You can create a lot of good videos there because there are a lot of face masks available. And in general, it seems to me much more convenient than Instagram or any other social network

I use many platforms for different content. Before now I like Facebook but now I only use Instagram because,the content is what I desire now.

I am looking for a replacement for X. It is full of junk and the feed is terrible. They are showing me a lot of cat videos.:p

I prefer face book and it's my first Social Networking website and I like it so much because all my friends are on fb

My favorite social media platform is YouTube and Twitter. I enjoy the fast-paced flow of information and insights, though I try not to get too caught up in toxic debates.

I don't have a favorite social media platform, but if I should choose one, I think I would go with Whatsapp cause this is one app I frequently make use of to chat with does close to me, and I also make use of Whatsapp for chatting with my customers.

I am on many different social media platforms but even though I have accounts on them, I don't always use them all. Facebook used to be my favourite social media platform but I found that it was causing my mental health to decline so I stepped away from it and have stayed away since and do not miss it.

My favourite social media platform now would have to be Twitter or X as it is called now.

I don't have a favorite social media platform, but if I should choose one, I think I would go with Whatsapp cause this is one app I frequently make use of to chat with does close to me, and I also make use of Whatsapp for chatting with my customers.
I don't think that WhatsApp is a social media platform. It is more of an instant messaging app. For social media, I prefer to use Instagram. And that is because it helps unknown brands to get some kind of exposure with good photos.

I really don't have a favorite, but if I had to pick one, it would be Facebook. But I don't care for Facebook because it's full of fake people on there. Their lives are portrayed to be this super awesome life, when I know them in real life and their life isn't anything like that at all.

I don't think that WhatsApp is a social media platform. It is more of an instant messaging app. For social media, I prefer to use Instagram. And that is because it helps unknown brands to get some kind of exposure with good photos.
Whatsapp is actually a social media platform as well, it's a place where you can communicate, share and exchange information and as well pictures and videos which are the basic functions of any social media. If you even search about it, Whatsapp would definitely come out as one of the popular social medias we have. Every social media has its function and specific features that separates them from others.

I love Facebook more than any social media platform. It is relatable for me as I find real people that I know in real life there. I also love TikTok because if one plays their cards well, they can easily get popular through TikTok.

Featured Articles

Back