Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

which is better, android or ios

ihsan007

Off The Mark

Reaction score
which is better, android or ios

Attachments

• download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 0
My choice will always be android. For android there a lot of options and more functions. The iOS is just closed and too limited for me to make use of.

Presently I will just go with Android. I might not say maybe in the nearest future I might change my mind, but for now I'm going with Android.

Android has better batteries, faster charges for battery as well. Back then one of the iOS selling points where it's camera and large space. These days even budget phones have large space and good cameras.

Honestly, I think iOS is a lot better than Android. I’ve used android in the past before I switched to ioS. I like iPhones a lot better than Androids

Honestly, I think iOS is a lot better than Android. I’ve used android in the past before I switched to ioS. I like iPhones a lot better than Androids
In what areas do you think an iOS powered device is better than Android, and what android phone did you use in the past?

In what areas do you think an iOS powered device is better than Android, and what android phone did you use in the past?
The user interface is a lot better to me and it’s been since 2012 since I last had an Android phone, so I can’t don’t remember the exact model.

I have used both Android and iOS in the past but my favourite by far has to be Android.

I love how with Android phones you can have 128GB of storage without having to pay extra, makes the phone more affordable.

The user interface is a lot better to me and it’s been since 2012 since I last had an Android phone, so I can’t don’t remember the exact model.
Well things with android have improved for the better since 2012. The interface for iOS is cool no doubt but I feel the iPhone is too limited in so many ways. They have smaller batteries and slower charge speeds, you cannot customize your iOS the same way you can customize your android.

Well I prefer Android because it was very nice and easy to use and its popular than iOS right now

I have been using Android from past and have never used IOS so for me Android is a good option.

Well things with android have improved for the better since 2012. The interface for iOS is cool no doubt but I feel the iPhone is too limited in so many ways. They have smaller batteries and slower charge speeds, you cannot customize your iOS the same way you can customize your android.
Not all iPhone’s have slower charge speeds. My iPhone charges pretty fast.

I have yet to try IOS and still have Android and am quite satisfied with its working but IOS seems safer

My choice will always be android. For android there a lot of options and more functions. The iOS is just closed and too limited for me to make use of.
Android will always be the best I can't miss all the versions being released with good user interface, especially Samsung

Android will always be the best I can't miss all the versions being released with good user interface, especially Samsung
Exactly, the modem android phones we have right now are simply awesome. And the fact that you can customize your android phone any way you want makes it a lot more fun to use.

The thing is that those who have gotten used to iOS will say that iOS is better. While those that have been using Android will definitely go for Android.

I have zero experience of IOS and as per my views IOS is safer but Android is easy to use and I am with android and prefer it

Featured Articles

Back