Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

which is better, android or ios

Android offers more customization and variety in devices, while iOS provides a smoother, more secure user experience with seamless integration across Apple products. The choice depends on personal preference.

I prefer Android as it is easy to use and not so expensive and yet to try IOS

It is only affordability that is the major strong point for android. Apart from that, when it comes to sleekness of an Operating System, iOS is far better than android.

Since I don't have any experience with IOS I may not compare both but I prefer android for ease and these phones are mostly affordable

I think Android is also easy to use because once I took someone iOS device and I find it hard to use it

The thing is that those who have gotten used to iOS will say that iOS is better. While those that have been using Android will definitely go for Android.
That's right it's mostly More on preference though I have not used iOS before but I have seen people use it and from what I have read about it, my choice will always be android phone.

I find android cheap and there are so many choices so I prefer android only and will go for iOS only when I have more money to spend

Not all android phones are cheap though, it mainly depends on what you are looking for. Most people tend to go for the iPhone simply because of the camera, but the funny thing is there are so many android phones that can match the camera of an iPhone and even do better.

Android is mostly cheaper then the iOS and its only a few smartphone brands and these are high end phones that are expensive than iOS phones

Another advantage the android has over the iPhone is that one could get good quality phones for an affordable price depending on your specifications.

That's right it's mostly More on preference though I have not used iOS before but I have seen people use it and from what I have read about it, my choice will always be android phone.
Just use an iPhone from the iPhone 10 range, you would be amazed and think of dropping any android you own. When it comes to performance, you can't take it away from an iPhone and it is something that I don't think any android can match.

Just use an iPhone from the iPhone 10 range, you would be amazed and think of dropping any android you own. When it comes to performance, you can't take it away from an iPhone and it is something that I don't think any android can match.
I doubt that though, yes I know the iPhone is pretty good when it comes to performance, but I fill it's too limited. In terms of customization, I can customize my Android phone to suit my taste, and even make it look like an iphone if I wanted. In terms of softwares , there are more softwares available on Android than on the iOS. It's a lot easier to connect to other devices as well with the android phone. In terms of battery, the android battery has faster charging time and even last longer. In terms of processor, I believe if you are using a snapdragon phone with generation two or three, you are definitely going to love your phone, or even a phone with a G80 to 99 processor.

I prefer ios for me this days not everyone can used it and it’s very interesting to use and i recommend its the best

Phones with iOS operating system are better but because these are mostly expensive and only Apple are manufacturing these so there is no competition.

In the end it's mostly about preference and what has want you want. A person who loves iPhone would tell you the iPhone is better, while a person who loves Android will tell you the same. Just go for the one you love.

I am not buying iOS because they are expensive otherwise I would have went for it but these are mostly owned by those that have more then enough money or for those that like to show off

The funny thing is over here in my location, the majority of those who use an iPhone are people who do not even know the real value. They just buy it because it's an iPhone or because they heard it has good camera.

LOL I think they can find better camera in Android too and that will be cheap too as Apple phones are quite expensive

No other company can go for iOS because it's patent and rights are with Apple only.

Back