Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which application do you use more every day?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
There are so many applications and softwares that do different things which are very important for us everyday. How many of them do you have in your smartphone, laptop or PC that you're making use of everyday?

Which one of the application do you use most daily? In fact, it's going to be very difficult for you not to use the application in a day.

Google, TikTok, banking apps, and Instagram are what I use all the time on my phone.
On my PC, I always use Opera GX.

For me, it would probably be a split between Opera GX browser and PayPal at the moment.

My browser is the application which I use most every day. I'm literally online on one website or another doing one thing or another.

Facebook and Instagram is the two applications which I'm always online on both of them every day. I have never logged out from either my Facebook or Instagram since the day I created both of the accounts. I manage my business on them which is why I'm online and using them all the time.

I spend a lot of time in applications that I don't really need. Now it is most often Instagram and YouTube, but on YouTube I watch videos that are useful for me, and Instagram does not bring any benefit. Also in third place is the Binance app because I follow cryptocurrency a lot

Whenever I don't need any application which is still on my mobile phone or laptop, I will remove it or uninstall it. I can't have an application which I don't need in my mobile phone or laptop. It will be there occupying space which will be important for another application or software.

There are a lot of applications that I use every day and even multiple times in a day. I use mail applications frequently throughout the day. I have 12 email accounts signed in on my phone and I check emails on a regular basis. I also use communication app frequently. I also use social media apps on a regular basis.

I also equally have so many applications I make use of which some of them are installed in my mobile phone while the others are on my laptop and also in my PC as well. I have so much to work on every day which is why I need all the applications I have. I'm using Chrome and Photoshop now.

For me, it would probably be a split between Opera GX browser and PayPal at the moment.
You must have a lot of funds if you spend so much time in paypal lol. But in reality, I also have a lot of time for online banking. I very often pay for services in my bank's application and also constantly transfer money to relatives and friends.

I kind of use my PayPal account almost every day. This is because of how often that I need to shop online with my PayPal. It's the most preferred way which I like making use of to pay for anything that I buy online. I shop every day, so it's why I use my PayPal account very often every day too.

My chrome is the application which I used most of the time every day. I'm always online on different websites using chrome as my default browser.

I have been making use of my Facebook a lot recently. It's the last application that I used for about three hours today since I woke up. I still have some certain things that I need to do on Facebook today which I am going to do when I get back from work and hopefully it is not going to take a long time for me to complete it.

For me I believe it should be my chrome browser. Majority of the times I am with my phone, it is mainly to work on one site or the other or to make some research on something.

I spend a lot of time a day on my smartphone because I need to monitor messages from my clients because I am an insurance agent. And I probably use mail the most because it is the most convenient way for business to communicate

The application I undoubtedly use more than any other on a daily basis is my email client. As someone whose work and personal communication heavily relies on email, I live in my inbox. From the moment I wake up until going to bed, I'm constantly referring to emails, sending replies, and triaging my ever-flowing influx of messages.

I use chrome browser most because I'm always on one site or the other. I'm also active on WhatsApp and sometimes Facebook as they are the only social media applications that I frequent.

I use Snapchat the most because it's a popular app among my friends and we post photos and share photos and there's also a lot of content to watch so I use Snapchat the most during the day

There are a few which I access daily with my phone and haven't installed any to my PC as its not required and I can easily access those with my smartphone

Featured Articles

Back