Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Which application do you use more every day?

The app that I use the most on a daily basis is the chrome browser. Being an internet person, I use the browser to access different sites. I think for almost 80 percent of the time my phone is on, it is the browser that I am using.

WhatsApp is the app I use the most. My preference for messaging or calling people is WhatsApp. Aside from that, we communicate with others through it in the office too. We have made WhatsApp groups for it. Since Telegram isn't very common here, we don't utilize it.

WhatsApp is the app I use the most. My preference for messaging or calling people is WhatsApp. Aside from that, we communicate with others through it in the office too. We have made WhatsApp groups for it. Since Telegram isn't very common here, we don't utilize it.
Yeah Whatsapp is the app that I subconsciously open whenever I pick up my phone. Maybe Facebook comes close second.

I dislike people who upload everything to Facebook and Instagram, so I don't use these social media sites. I dislike those that post their photos to both sites solely for the sake of gaining "likes" and publicity. I also used other educational apps to assist my kids study.

Featured Articles

Back