Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Contest will be announced within the next day or so! Stay tuned!

What phone do you currently have?

I'm using iPhone 13 Pro Max. I wasn't ready to upgrade to iPhone 15 Pro Max since it came out because I was waiting for iPhone 16. I'll but it when it launches in September.
And why exactly did you not want to buy the iPhone 15 because when the 16 is released, you can also wait for the release of the 17, so there must be another reason why you did not want the iPhone 15? Did you just see the probable design of iPhone 16 and decide that it is much better and at least something new

I had a bad Xiaomi smartphone for a long time, but I don't know the exact model because it was given to me as a gift, but last year my boyfriend gave me an iPhone 13 pro. I am very satisfied with this phone

I am using an itel smartphone at the moment. The company has a lot of popular products in my area and these devices are good and have longer terms of lasting for long.

This is the reason I keep on making use of their devices as they have served me well in the past.

I currently have a Samsung smartphone and I like it very much and highly recommend the S Series

I currently have the iPhone 13. I don’t plan on upgrading to a newer model anytime soon.

I currently have an Redmi A1+ which I've been mostly happy with since upgrading from my old iPhone a year ago.

I am currently using an infinix Hot 11 play, making plans to buy a new phone, but just not sure which one I want to buy yet.

I have a Samsung Galaxy A15. It doesn't everything I need it too, and decent for gaming.

I am using a Redmi phone. I love the phone so much because it gives me that superior performance even when it is Chinese branded. Whoever said that China doesn't make quality products? Xiaomi as a company has silenced that.

Currently I use the Tecno spark 20 that was released towards the ending of last year, and it is serving me well. I don't really change phone that much so I'm hoping I will be able it use it for a few years!

I really like the Samsung company because I have owned this brand of phone most of the time. I had a Samsung S5 and a Samsung S6 Edge. Now I bought myself a Samsung S21 and although it is already old, I am still satisfied with it

I currently have an Android from Mi and am quite satisfied with it but for the next, I may go for Oneplus as I feel it's so good and a nice phone with all the features that you can wish for

I currently have an Android phone called "One Plus 10R." I bought it a few months ago; before that, I had a Vivo phone. I find 1+ better than other Android phones. I have seen that this is in demand these days. Many people are buying it.

I'm a huge fan of Samsung, so I only use that and nothing else.
Samsung have wonderful products no doubt, but am still not sure about their durability. I heard the screen is not that strong, how true is this?

I have Xiaomi and its quite good although I will only go for Oneplus or any other better brand for the next purchase

Most people use iPhones, Samsung, and One Plus these days. I don't see people using another brand out of these.

I had a bad Xiaomi smartphone for a long time, but I don't know the exact model because it was given to me as a gift, but last year my boyfriend gave me an iPhone 13 pro. I am very satisfied with this phone
Wait a minute, you had a bad xiaomi phone? How come? I'm planning to get a xiaomi phone sometime this year, so please give me some reviews on the model of the phone and the problems it had.

Most people use iPhones, Samsung, and One Plus these days. I don't see people using another brand out of these.
True but over here we still have other popular brands like Tecno, infinix and redmi. These days itel is also coming up.

I have an iPhone 11 and although it practically does everything I need, I'd still like to upgrade one day.

I have Xiaomi and its quite good although I will only go for Oneplus or any other better brand for the next purchase
I recommand One Plus I have One Plus mobile phone it has a good quality of image and useful for daily routine.

Featured Articles

Back