Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What phone do you currently have?

I have always restricted myself to the budget friendly Android phones. They work good enough for me and my needs. Right now, I have Oppo model CPH 2359. This was gifted to me by my brother in law in December 2022. I was happy with my old Motorola that was with me for 6 years, but he insisted that I should change.

I have always restricted myself to the budget friendly Android phones. They work good enough for me and my needs. Right now, I have Oppo model CPH 2359. This was gifted to me by my brother in law in December 2022. I was happy with my old Motorola that was with me for 6 years, but he insisted that I should change.
Yes the phone was way due for change since you have been using it for six years already. I am hoping to change my own too pretty soon.

Yes the phone was way due for change since you have been using it for six years already. I am hoping to change my own too pretty soon.
It was six years old but I faced no issues with it. I keep my things very well taken care of. I don't change my things frequently. The last phone was also 7 years old and I dropped it and it broke. It was an accident that made me change it as reparing was almost as costly as the new one. Frankly speaking, I loved my last phone more. I still have that.

It was six years old but I faced no issues with it. I keep my things very well taken care of. I don't change my things frequently. The last phone was also 7 years old and I dropped it and it broke. It was an accident that made me change it as reparing was almost as costly as the new one. Frankly speaking, I loved my last phone more. I still have that.
Where you still getting software updates on the phone? Or did you experience hanging from time to time.

I'm also not someone that likes changing phone unnecessarily. If my current phone is still working where I still no need to change it and go for a new one.

When I first came to know about One Plus I though it was another normal brand but it turned out to be a great brand of smartphones

When I first came to know about One Plus I though it was another normal brand but it turned out to be a great brand of smartphones
It is so expensive over here, I won't even think about getting it, for now at least. Maybe when I'm more bouyant financially I will consider getting OnePlus phone.

It is so expensive over here, I won't even think about getting it, for now at least. Maybe when I'm more bouyant financially I will consider getting OnePlus phone.
You could consider getting a bank loan to start using it or purchase it by active subscription on mobile phone operator.

You could consider getting a bank loan to start using it or purchase it by active subscription on mobile phone operator.
I have had a bad history with debts, that's why I tried to run away from anything that has to do with loan, for now at least.

With technology being as advanced as it is, we all know with have a mobile phone that is ideal for our needs. Whilst some prefer Android-based phones, some may instead prefer iPhone and Apple instead.

At the moment, what phone do you have currently?

I have the Huawei P30 Pro and have had that for nearly 2 years now and it still works for what I need.
I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Fold 5

With technology being as advanced as it is, we all know with have a mobile phone that is ideal for our needs. Whilst some prefer Android-based phones, some may instead prefer iPhone and Apple instead.

At the moment, what phone do you have currently?

I have the Huawei P30 Pro and have had that for nearly 2 years now and it still works for what I need.
Am currently using One plus 7T device and have had it since 2023.....looking to change it soon

We should go for a smartphone or any phone that we expect to work for at least 5 years because it does involves a lot of money so our decisions should be such that we don't need to spend money every few years

Featured Articles

Back