Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your most preferred thing to do in your 'me' time?

In my free time, I have to ponder about the past and the present as to which one needs reconstruction for the future. The past is the shadow of our present that connects to the future. After that, I have to keep surfing on the web. I seldom have my me time.

These days I prefer to relax and our priorities change with time and also how we are feeling on a particular day so I do different things in my me time

These days I tend to relax and I guess its best to relax too as it will help us feel good and comfortable and that will ultimately help us focus on our work

I don't really have much free time these days, I just try my best to rest when I can. Majority of time I am usually busy with work or one thing or the other.

Same is happening with me too and just now I got free and was busy since morning and not sure if I will be having more time for PTP tomorrow too

Back