Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is the weather like today?

Here in minna the weather is so cold for someone in relationship,but harsh for single and singlet😂
That is what we call 'weather for two'. I hope you have your girlfriend with you there 😃

We will have cold weather from December only so all these months before December will be hot

It's too humid and I am sweating now. It looks as it it will rain soon.
I don't think it will but it may in the night although as per the weather forecast, we may have rain by Wednesday or Thursday

Hmm...I am waiting for it because I cannot live in such humid weather.

Nobody can and its hard to even step out of the house of office in this humid weather

Nobody can and its hard to even step out of the house of office in this humid weather

I am sitting in the office under fan and it has become difficult to sit and work.

I can imagine because in this weather fans cannot make us feel comfortable

Absolutely, I wish if we may have ACs on the shopfloor.
I think its not possible looking at the nature of your work and they cannot even provide any AC room nearby your shopfloor

We are currently under a heat health alert in England at the moment due to a heatwave. Our houses are built to keep heat in and the humidity is crazy!

Will be glad when it starts to cool down later this week!

I think its not possible looking at the nature of your work and they cannot even provide any AC room nearby your shopfloor

Yes, we have office, pantry, rest room where we can go to sit in the extreme heat as there are ACs.

It Rained in the morning today and the weather is decent at present, hopefully there won't be any sun for today

It Rained in the morning today and the weather is decent at present, hopefully there won't be any sun for today

Yes, it rained here too and weather is pleasant now but don't know till when it will be nice

Its hot and humid today but we can expect some rain tomorrow so expect it to be better

It rained heavily in the morning here but still it's humid and we are sweating if not sitting in AC.

There was no rain here but its hot and humid and its expected that we cannot expect very good weather even though there will be rain

Today it was expected to rain but there was no rain and it was so hot and humid

There was no rain here but its hot and humid and its expected that we cannot expect very good weather even though there will be rain

Weather is looking good now. It was drizzling few minutes ago, maybe this is the reason why temperature has reduced now.

Featured Articles

Back