Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Play station or Xbox

eLdavis

Veteran

Reaction score
I have never played any Xbox games before,while I have played a lot of play station games ranging from play station one to three and the play station portable, so if i am in a position to choose, my choice would biased. Between play station or the Xbox which would you choose and why?

I no longer play video games but I always preferred Xbox controllers over PS and of course xbox live was great!

Hmmm I have never played an Xbox so I don't really know how the controllers work. Why don't you play games any longer though?

I no longer play video games but I always preferred Xbox controllers over PS and of course xbox live was great!
Well that explains your username! I never really fancied Xbox games though, I will just go with PlayStation anytime any day.

Hmmm I have never played an Xbox so I don't really know how the controllers work. Why don't you play games any longer though?
I'm older now, I find joy doing other things, and most of the time the truth is that I'm tired and just want to sit and watch a show, instead of thinking and figuring out my next move.. or getting angry for losing! 😆

I'm older now, I find joy doing other things, and most of the time the truth is that I'm tired and just want to sit and watch a show, instead of thinking and figuring out my next move.. or getting angry for losing! 😆
Haha I can relate with that, I have not played any game for weeks now simply because I have been extremely busy and I have not even gotten enough time compete most of the projects.

Lol okay, I we like to try some Xbox games though, just to know what it's like.

Always had both consoles since the original Xbox & PlayStation, stick with one now which is the Xbox Series X.

Always had both consoles since the original Xbox & PlayStation, stick with one now which is the Xbox Series X.
Really you mean to say their games are better than that of the play station?

I have used xbox a couple of times but I have never owned xbox consoles. I have used playstation 4 and currently I have playstation 5. I like playstation because that's the console I have been using for many years.

I have used xbox a couple of times but I have never owned xbox consoles. I have used playstation 4 and currently I have playstation 5. I like playstation because that's the console I have been using for many years.
I can relate to this. I practically grew up playing games on PlayStation consoles, so I feel like I might not enjoy Xbox if I venture into it. I have not tried yet though.

I can relate to this. I practically grew up playing games on PlayStation consoles, so I feel like I might not enjoy Xbox if I venture into it. I have not tried yet though.
I think all gaming consoles are more or less same, whether you use playstation, xbox or Nintendo, you will experience same thing. The only difference is brand game and your comfort level. You will always feel comfortable with the console that you have used.

I think all gaming consoles are more or less same, whether you use playstation, xbox or Nintendo, you will experience same thing. The only difference is brand game and your comfort level. You will always feel comfortable with the console that you have used.
Spot on. With that said I have never owned a gaming console before, every game have played has always been with an emulator either on my phone or laptop.

I have never played any Xbox games before,while I have played a lot of play station games ranging from play station one to three and the play station portable, so if i am in a position to choose, my choice would biased. Between play station or the Xbox which would you choose and why?
PlayStation is my choice, I enjoy playing it with my friends or siblings. I plays it at least 3days a week. Soccer games are my best games there.

PlayStation is my choice, I enjoy playing it with my friends or siblings. I plays it at least 3days a week. Soccer games are my best games there.
Lol the moment you said you were playing it with friends and siblings, I knew it had to be soccer games or at least it would be among.

Sure! I've never played Xbox games before, but I've played a lot of PlayStation games from PS1 to PS3 and the PSP. So, if I had to choose, I'd lean towards PlayStation.

I used to be a huge XBOX fanboy, but times have changed and now I am a Playstatrion fan! I dont even own an Xbox anymore.

I used to be a huge XBOX fanboy, but times have changed and now I am a Playstatrion fan! I dont even own an Xbox anymore.
Indeed, times have changed! You are officially welcome to the playstation crib 💯

Featured Articles

Back