Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Play station or Xbox

Indeed PlayStation because its very interesting to play on and they create high quality games

I have never played any Xbox games before,while I have played a lot of play station games ranging from play station one to three and the play station portable, so if i am in a position to choose, my choice would biased. Between play station or the Xbox which would you choose and why?
I've always preferred Xbox because of the controllers.Plus, Xbox Game Pass offers a great variety of games that are easily accessible."

I've always preferred Xbox because of the controllers.Plus, Xbox Game Pass offers a great variety of games that are easily accessible."
Really? That's cool, I hope I get to try some Xbox games in the future, maybe then I can properly decide.

I have never played any Xbox games before,while I have played a lot of play station games ranging from play station one to three and the play station portable, so if i am in a position to choose, my choice would biased. Between play station or the Xbox which would you choose and why?
Xbox games is nice but I prefer play station. Maybe is because I don't really give it a time. I'm much more familiar with play station.

Last edited:
Xbox games is nice but I prefer play station. Maybe is because I don't really give it a time. I'm much more familiar with play station.
Same here I practically grew up playing PlayStation games. So at this point I don't think I would choose Xbox over PlayStation.

It's understandable. I grew up hearing more about play station and I have come across some as well.

Featured Articles

Back