Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Paid Posting

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Is paid posting something you’ve ever done yourself or paid for? Was it worth it? Would you do it or buy it again?

I used to work for a website that I got paid to post on other people's forums. It was called Posting Bay, the owner sold it to someone and that person didn't do much with the website and abandoned the project unfortunately. It's a shame too, the website was doing well and we had some dedicated admins who used our services quite a few different times. I never purchased paid posting packages before though.

I used to work for a website that I got paid to post on other people's forums. It was called Posting Bay, the owner sold it to someone and that person didn't do much with the website and abandoned the project unfortunately. It's a shame too, the website was doing well and we had some dedicated admins who used our services quite a few different times. I never purchased paid posting packages before though.
I’ve never heard of Posting Bay but I’ve seen similar websites in the past and those type of websites have become extinct over time. There’s still a few paid-to-post forums around but not as many as there once was. Forums have declined in general over the years which probably explains their extinction.

As for paid posting, I have been on both ends of it and I wouldn’t recommend either! Unless you’re charging a good rate for your own posting service or you’re desperate for money, it just isn’t worth it. It isn’t worth buying posts either, just do post exchanges - it’s much better value!

Is paid posting something you’ve ever done yourself or paid for? Was it worth it? Would you do it or buy it again?
I've paid for it a few times for my old forum. It worked for a while and got content but doesn't work out too well in the long run unless you build a good relationship with the person doing it and they stick around afterwards.

If you start a new forum, it's inevitable not to use paid posting services of others. It will be difficult to add all the contents on your own. It's in the early stage of my forum I've ordered for paid posting.

Paid posting is what a forum owner uses to boost activity on his forum. It's needed in a new forum to add more contents other members can engage in. I've used it and it was worth it.

Yes, I've been doing paid posting for the past few months. I think it's worth doing if you want to earn some extra money beyond what you earn from your primary source of income. I enjoy writing so when I get paid for it, it feels even better. I don't do it solely for earning though. It's something I love to do.

If you start a new forum, it's inevitable not to use paid posting services of others. It will be difficult to add all the contents on your own. It's in the early stage of my forum I've ordered for paid posting.
You need a very long time to create even 100 random discussions at the rate of 3 or 4 random discussions every day. Even people who come from banner ads just sign up and do not post anything. This will force you to order posting packages.

Paid posting is all about targeting to keep your forum active. I don't see it as something that is wrong to do as long as you are hiring writers who understand what the job is all about. What you aim to achieve with forum posting should determine how many wrtiers you can hire for your forum. I don't think it is wrong for anyone that has a goal in sight.

Paid posting is all about targeting to keep your forum active. I don't see it as something that is wrong to do as long as you are hiring writers who understand what the job is all about. What you aim to achieve with forum posting should determine how many wrtiers you can hire for your forum. I don't think it is wrong for anyone that has a goal in sight.
The paid posting needs that forum to monetize his activity from more than methods. I do not expect for example that a website owner even earns 0,01 $ from a post because ads have low CPM payment in general. He needs another activity like selling posting packages services to be able to pay a lot of users.

I've not done paid posting. It looks tiring if I'm honest. I like posting on forums but it's for fun. I can't be mandated to post because of money.

I've not done paid posting. It looks tiring if I'm honest. I like posting on forums but it's for fun. I can't be mandated to post because of money.
Exactly the reward is not something high reward or you will become rich overnight. It could be for some internet expenses or daily life expenses but not expecting you to become rich from PTP or get a salary. You need to focus on a job on the internet instead of that like a freelancing platform.

I not only offer paid posting services to other website owners but also hire paid posters on my websites., Currently, I am offering paid posting services to two websites and have hired three paid posters on my sites. I think paid posting on your website is fine as long as you have budget to hire paid posters.

Last edited:
I don't own a forum, so hiring paid poster is it if question, I use a couple if forums but I have never paid for posting. I guess if I can get paid for posting on forums, that would be wonderful . By the way, where can you get paid posting job.

I have been working for forums that pay me to post for them. It actually feels good to help a forum grow while you are getting paid for it. I would say that the pay is not huge though but I consider it worth it because it is something that we still do for free on social media.

I have carried out a few task like this before, though it was nice but also stressful cause I had so many other things to do so it was Abit hard to keep up with all the works I had at hand.

I've been posting on paid forums for some years now because I feel that it offers me flexibility in terms of my time. Moreover, most jobs out there that I can do don't pay me as much as what I will earn from paid to post forums if I dedicate my time on them.

I got paid for it twice but I also paid for it myself because I needed to increase the popularity of my blog and I wanted people to post about it on the forums to get quality reviews and also to increase the audience

I am doing it all my life till now and its worth because you don't need to have special skills or anything out of the world to do that and even do that with your phone

True, especially during the early stage. With time when more people know about the forum, there would be no need to use this service.

Featured Articles

Back