Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Paid Posting

I like paid posting and this has helped me earn decent money and its a very good way to earn as you only need to share your personal opinion and will earn for that

I like paid posting and this has helped me earn decent money and its a very good way to earn as you only need to share your personal opinion and will earn for that
Exactly, I view this inside as my own social Media platform. I get to be online, share my opinion and post on various topics while having the privilege of earning.

Am not that active like I use to be with paid posting. This month have been pretty stressful for me so far.

Exactly, I view this inside as my own social Media platform. I get to be online, share my opinion and post on various topics while having the privilege of earning.
It depends because the same opinion could be said several time on long thread means it becomes not useful or close old thread if there is a lot of outside conversations that happens recently.

Paid posting does helps us in learning from other users and share our views and this helps us to earn too and one of the easiest ways to earn

It depends because the same opinion could be said several time on long thread means it becomes not useful or close old thread if there is a lot of outside conversations that happens recently.
True, people start sending in irrelevant post just so they can earn and before you know it, you will start seeing out of point comments.

True, people start sending in irrelevant post just so they can earn and before you know it, you will start seeing out of point comments.
I think paid posting needs to do reverse credits this means a post is approved and the funds are not credited until a moderator says that the post must be rewarded and then you will see a lot of people that just post of earning intencive disappears from platform and only people that contribute on the community will stay. I do not see any advantage to reward a post like for example saying: It is a good point of view. I totally agree with you. I think you have the best approach. While I think I will follow your steps in the future.
By this way you could reach post count of 30 words but you did not add any value to the thread except post count for reward.

I think paid posting needs to do reverse credits this means a post is approved and the funds are not credited until a moderator says that the post must be rewarded and then you will see a lot of people that just post of earning intencive disappears from platform and only people that contribute on the community will stay. I do not see any advantage to reward a post like for example saying: It is a good point of view. I totally agree with you. I think you have the best approach. While I think I will follow your steps in the future.
By this way you could reach post count of 30 words but you did not add any value to the thread except post count for reward.
This method will actually help but it would need a lot of active moderators. Which means they have to be active 24/7 if possible or the crediting system would be slow, since they have to manually go through all contents before approving.

I strongly buy this idea because I see lots of spam posts that people make on paid to post forums. How difficult is it for someone to just put a little effort to make a good post?

I strongly buy this idea because I see lots of spam posts that people make on paid to post forums. How difficult is it for someone to just put a little effort to make a good post?
They don't, as long as it's paying them that's all they care about. They do not know how much damage they are doing to the forum in the long run.

They don't, as long as it's paying them that's all they care about. They do not know how much damage they are doing to the forum in the long run.
Paid to post forums need very strong moderators who would be given powers to issue warnings to users. That's why I love Trendri and BMF. You can't just post thrash on those forums.

Paid to post forums need very strong moderators who would be given powers to issue warnings to users. That's why I love Trendri and BMF. You can't just post thrash on those forums.
That's good, it would be nice if other forums can also do this as well, to ensure longevity and stability. It seems you are also very active on BMF, what's the limit for earning per day? Like how many Post can one earn from per day.

Moderators are important on every forum and they should moderate all posts and keep the website clean

Back