Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Debate Once a cheater always a cheater?

Cheating is a deal breaker for me. I don't like cheating and I won't be happy if my partner cheats on me. I found it so disrespectful and I can't continue with the person.

The phrase "once a cheater, always a cheater" implies that someone who has previously cheated is likely to cheat again in the future.

But that's not essential sometimes people learn when they see their relationships getting effected by their this nature. They try to improve themselves.

Last edited:
We can say this about Australian cricket team too, they have always cheated and wanted to win at any cost

I staringly agree which is why, it is not advisable to give a cheater a second chance. it is not on his mind to change . It is part of his brain.

Although its not bad to give them another chance but I have mostly seen them cheating again

It's hard to believe in people who have cheated you in the past. But I think differently, as I always give them another chance and remain cautious. I know sometimes people don't know what they did and learn from their mistakes.

I will always give a cheater a chance to prove him or herself. I know some cheaters can't stop cheating and some cheaters show remorseful hearts and vowed not to get there again which some of them are keeping to their vows.

I will always give a cheater a chance to prove him or herself. I know some cheaters can't stop cheating and some cheaters show remorseful hearts and vowed not to get there again which some of them are keeping to their vows.

Yes, there are all sorts of people in the world. I also give a person a chance and after it, if he repeats it again , I won't speak to him.

Yes, there are all sorts of people in the world. I also give a person a chance and after it, if he repeats it again , I won't speak to him.
That's when you will know if he's repentant of what he said. Asking for forgiveness doesn't end there, it matters when the person stops cheating and remains faithful. I can't forgive anybody who cheats twice in a relationship.

Like i always say, cheating is not something you would turn on and off at anytime. There are people who cheat today and feel they can easily stop once they get married. They are the ones who end up cheating even after marriage.

Yes, people cannot leave this habit of cheating. It's hard for them to get rid of the same.

Yes though it is not impossible to stop cheating but it takes a lot of effort on the part of the cheater to actually change.

That's indeed very true. When you cheat for the first time the people's trust on you vanishes out.

It's true, once you cheat , trust you build gets broken and it's hard for the people to trust on you again.

Trust broken cannot be fixed so easily. So it's best not to even think about cheating at all, cause you might not even be lucky enough to get the person back.

Trust broken cannot be fixed so easily. So it's best not to even think about cheating at all, cause you might not even be lucky enough to get the person back.

Person knows it that it will ruin the relationship, still he or she cheats on people and once that relationship is broken they target new people to cheat on. This is because they become habitual of it and they pleasure from it.

The people cheating can only be taught a big lesson when they lose those people that they love so much. They will start regretting they cheated but it's already too late. They might stop with that or they will still continue from where they stopped.

Featured Articles

Back