Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Internet connects lives

Scorpion

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Many condemned the internet as a source of crime and scams but there are only a few of them doing it. Most people use the internet for business, easy access to tasks and do online gigs. It is beneficial for all of us who need something very important, and the more this time because we are surrounded by robots. It is because of the internet that robots have come into existence. For me, life would be meaningless and lonely without the Internet. We get connected because computers and computers do not function to connect us in the absence of the Internet. Many became wealthy because of Crypto and in the absence of the internet, no crypto to show. Everything that we have now is all we owe to the internet

Many condemned the internet as a source of crime and scams but there are only a few of them doing it. Most people use the internet for business, easy access to tasks and do online gigs. It is beneficial for all of us who need something very important, and the more this time because we are surrounded by robots. It is because of the internet that robots have come into existence. For me, life would be meaningless and lonely without the Internet. We get connected because computers and computers do not function to connect us in the absence of the Internet. Many became wealthy because of Crypto and in the absence of the internet, no crypto to show. Everything that we have now is all we owe to the internet
To be honest, a lot of people didn't give the internet an opportunity in the past. It was a situation where people believed that it was a source of distractions.

However, times have changed and people can now learn more by being on the internet. If you have a closer look at what one can achieve with the internet, you will discover that it is huge.

To be honest, a lot of people didn't give the internet an opportunity in the past. It was a situation where people believed that it was a source of distractions.

However, times have changed and people can now learn more by being on the internet. If you have a closer look at what one can achieve with the internet, you will discover that it is huge.

Last edited:
The internet has helped a lot of people to stay connected. Someone living in a far place from his relatives can easily keep up with them. Organisations have leveraged the internet to make workflow and communication very easy.

The internet has made lives easier for a lot of people. People can now reach out to their loved ones without having to spend too much and this is the benefit of being on the internet.

So, when you say that the internet connect lives, I am sure that you know what you are saying.

I was able to meet some of my old friends via Facebook. I mean I am talking about some of the friends that I haven't seen in a very long time after we left school.

So, I am in agreement that the internet is a good way that we can get to connect with others.

The internet is a basic for making life better. This is what technology has made possible.

Now, you can speak with someone outside your location without having to see them physically.

Everything has its positive and as well negative side, yes the Internet has been used to commit a lot of crime, but it has also been use for a lot of good as well. It's not the Internet that is bad, it's how we make use of it that determines if it's bad or not.

The Internet can be very useful when it is made use of the right way. like getting in touch with people that are a in far away places that one would otherwise not have been able to meet.

Fire is a wonderful discovery of mankind, but there is no other thing that has caused more destruction than fire. Does this mean fire is bad. If you do not use it properly everything can be dangerous. I see more benefits of internet than the disadvantages. The disadvantages you see are not even disadvantages, they are just the things a bad person is doing

I was able to meet some of my old friends via Facebook. I mean I am talking about some of the friends that I haven't seen in a very long time after we left school.

So, I am in agreement that the internet is a good way that we can get to connect with others.

Social media, especially Facebook, is an awesome app that links us with longtime friends. You also have the opportunity to meet more people on the internet, and that won't have been possible without the internet.

I agree with you 100 percent because over the years since we invented the Internet, everything has started to change very quickly, and from this we have received both many pluses and minuses. The Internet gives many opportunities to everyone and simplifies our lives

Facebook has really helped us connect with the world and we can find our old friends, separated friends/ relatives, knows from this platform

Social media, especially Facebook, is an awesome app that links us with longtime friends. You also have the opportunity to meet more people on the internet, and that won't have been possible without the internet.
Indeed, Facebook gives us the opportunity to connect with people from all over the world without having to meet them physically. So I guess that is a plus.

Yes most of my close friends I have today where gotten from Facebook. I have not even met some face to face.

Featured Articles

Back