Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Internet connects lives

Off course yes and some people Upto now really thinking of the internet in such bad way's which is wrong but I don't blame them because some of them do not have much understanding on the positive side that's why

Yes, internet has helped to connect lives. It's because of internet we are able to talk to the people living in the other corner of the world in seconds. I remember when there was no internet we used to only send letter which used to reach to the person in many days.

No one is left behind because of technology. We are socially connected through social media, our nation's economy booms because of export - import transactions online. We know the trends worldwide because of technology. Inter - marriages happen because of technology through a dating app online.

I would totally agree that Internet has actually helped a lot to bridge the social and economic gaps. It has everyone stay connected and updated to the happenings in the world. No one is left behind. It has become a need for everyone.

Internet is like a virtual global village which helps everyone stay connected and share ideas and that's why Internet is the best invention.

Internet, like any technological advancements has brought it's share of cons too. People have misused it too. Cyber crimes, bullying, trolling, fake news and fake video pedalling, all boils down to the easy access to this Global connection. It does come with a huge responsibility for us to make good use of it.

To be honest, a lot of people didn't give the internet an opportunity in the past. It was a situation where people believed that it was a source of distractions.

However, times have changed and people can now learn more by being on the internet. If you have a closer look at what one can achieve with the internet, you will discover that it is huge.

To be honest, a lot of people didn't give the internet an opportunity in the past. It was a situation where people believed that it was a source of distractions.

However, times have changed and people can now learn more by being on the internet. If you have a closer look at what one can achieve with the internet, you will discover that it is huge.
Yes, you are so right but after the Internet is part of the academe and it's relevance to the businesses and personal lives, that was the time people realized how important is to their lives. We can navigate our present lives to the past through the social media.

Internet is a very important thing for everyone now. Kids learn from it, schools are running online classes, teenagers and adults are enrolled into different courses and are taking classes online. Some are earning online and everyone is connected through it.

There are three of us right now in the home. It's 9:45 PM here. My husband is busy checking his office mails and finishing some official work, I am busy here and my daughter is attending some course on Udemy. Everyone is consuming Internet. It's hard to imagine a life without that these days.

It's indeed hard without an Internet. We never mind paying the monthly bill as long as it satisfies us fully. We cannot do tasks assigned to us from work without an Internet. It is so crucial if left alone in this digital world. It's also very useful to extra earnings seekers like us.

Fortunate, in India, we get the cheapest Internet services in the world. And the quality of the service is very good. And it's worth every penny considering the fact that it brings so much of convenience and ease to day to day life. It's definitely a boon if one uses it well and does not get addicted to things that it offers.

The best Internet service is in the tier 1 and 2 countries like the United States of America. My sister working there as a nurse told me that the Internet there is like fast and furious. It's the same in New Zealand. I toured there 13 times and their Internet is so fast. You just click and click a site you like without a hassle.

There are three of us right now in the home. It's 9:45 PM here. My husband is busy checking his office mails and finishing some official work, I am busy here and my daughter is attending some course on Udemy. Everyone is consuming Internet. It's hard to imagine a life without that these days.
You said it right. It has become an integral part of our lives and without even noticing we are Utilizing internet in different ways.

@Kingpin . It's definitely become an integral part of life. And it would not be wrong to say that it can now be said next to the basic needs, if not actually basic needs of human life. Recently, I had gone to one gathering for the course. It was for three days and we had series of events like workshops and seminars to keep us occupied. They took our phones and gadgets when we registered there. They had given us one emergency number for our family to call us if really needed. The place was amidst alll Natural beauty. Those three days away from gadgets were the best days that I had in recent times. I never felt so connected to life. With real human interactions without any distractions, it was a heavenly treat.

In my family I am the only one who stays connected 24X7 or at least 15X7 LOL and other members don't use the internet much

In my family I am the only one who stays connected 24X7 or at least 15X7 LOL and other members don't use the internet much
At home, all the people use Internet all the time when we are all at home. There are two Internet providers at home. I am using mine alone because of my Internet usages for the blended mode of our classes online and f2f. My sister is always having her communication with her seaman husband. She needs exclusive Internet.

My mom dad are not interested in internet and they just prefer to watch tv or check news on tv or read the newspaper

You cannot blame your parents. There are parents who lack interest in Internet. They prefer to watch TV news and other TV programs they used to watch. They do not like the small screen. A TV has a wide screen. It's also happening to the parents or my colleagues preferring TV over Internet via a laptop. They're only encourage when there's a call via messenger.

I am not blaming them LOL, In a way its good because they are not busy on mobile like I am LOL

Oh yeah, it's not good to blame them in case you wish them to do with your online. At home, there are times that I feel bored doing activities online so I watch TV alone. Our TV at home is not overused. It is only open in the evening once everyone arrives home from work and business.

Back