Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Internet connects lives

It depends on how one uses it. It can be a boon if you use it judiciously. There are so many avenues to learn and grow. It brings the vast ocean of knowledge to our doorstep. One can fall for the addiction to social media and other things and spoil their time.

The internet does many things to the world of humans. We were able to connect to artificial intelligence get connected through media, worldwide. We have the globalization and communication became inseparable because of internet. We leaned the different cultures of the people around us in a forum site

So true! These forum sites that have become such integral part of our lives, it's all because of Internet. Few decades back, it might have sounded like a very niche area available for a selected few. But now it's unimaginable to even think of a life without it.

So true! These forum sites that have become such integral part of our lives, it's all because of Internet. Few decades back, it might have sounded like a very niche area available for a selected few. But now it's unimaginable to even think of a life without it.
I know right? I feel as if my day is not complete without visiting a forum in a day.

At first it was to connect lives as we can call each other even if we are far or can message but now we can even earn and learn and do so much with it

I know right? I feel as if my day is not complete without visiting a forum in a day.
Very true! It has become a part of regular routine for us. And I am happy that we don't need to step out for all the work like earlier. I haven't been to a physical bank in years and nor I have paid any bill physically. It is so convenient and time saving to do all these things online.

At first it was to connect lives as we can call each other even if we are far or can message but now we can even earn and learn and do so much with it
That is one reason why we are here on Discussion Hub because of Internet connection. We also exchange messages on Facebook Meta Messenger 😁. We owe a lot to technology. Through or we were able to connect Internet services for us to connect to our relatives and friends abroad. Internet is also like magic.

That is one reason why we are here on Discussion Hub because of Internet connection. We also exchange messages on Facebook Meta Messenger 😁. We owe a lot to technology. Through or we were able to connect Internet services for us to connect to our relatives and friends abroad. Internet is also like magic.
Yeah it has helped a lot otherwise how would I have met great souls like you online and have friends from different parts of the world

If made a right use, it can be so helpful. Last week, my friend's father got missing. He is 80 years old and suffering from Alzheimer's. The door was open and he walked out of the house around 2 AM when everyone was sleeping. They live in independent house with no security guard around. The whole family was worried in the morning when he was not found. One message on WhatsApp with his picture and description was shared in various groups and it was viral. Thanks to the Internet, he was found near a college some five kilometres from the house and they received a call.

With Internet you are also learning and some are completing their courses and even education from different parts of the world so it's a boon.

Yeah it has helped a lot otherwise how would I have met great souls like you online and have friends from different parts of the world
That is true. We also experienced globalisation because of technology. No one is also left behind on the web. People are enjoying the works of technology doing the money making through selling online. We also know what's happening throughout the world. It seems the countries too far to think now as if they are in front of us via computer dfteen.

I am the one who is benefiting a lot from this globalization at present, courtsey the technological advancements and Internet. I am enrolled into a an online course every Sunday to refine my professional skills and learn more. It's so enriching to be with 100 more participants from 19 countries across the globe. Our mentors are also from different countries. Internet has brought us all together and we can learn and share from the comfort of our home.

Through technology, I was able to operate a business online and join forum sites. I operated two online businesses that helped me save more and invest more. The ones that we have today are all we owe to technology. Many things were created, especially artificial intelligence, no technology, no AI.

Depending on how you use it, the Internet can be a force for good and can also be a source of evil. It all depends on how we decide to make use of it.

With Internet you are also learning and some are completing their courses and even education from different parts of the world so it's a boon.
Very true, I have taken multiple courses online. Courses on graphic designing and other skills like video editing and so on. The Internet has helped a lot making our lives a lot easier.

No one can deny the way Internet has impacted every aspect of life. Many traditional ways are now replaced or are aided by the technological advancements. It has come to being a saviour when the whole world faced the challenge of the pandemic. We all would agree that Internet made survival a bit easier during the lockdown period.

Many of us are earning with the help of Internet now so it has completed changed our lives and now we are so much dependent upon Internet

Blogging, Vlogging, online hustles, freelancing, remote work...all these can bring you money. This is something that would have been unimaginable without Internet.

It's through Internet that I met my ex online. He holds two citizenship Australia and New Zealand. I was able to tour to New Zealand 15 times but so sad he died 4 years ago because of cancer of the urethra. That's one power of an Internet meeting personally people met on the web virtually.

The internet has really been of great use to many people that l know of. It has positively impacted the lives of different individuals by empowering them with knowledgeable that is available on the YouTube, forum sites among others.

Back