Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many hours do you spend posting on forums?

No, it is not a post to paid forum. They conduct contests and pay in terms of Microlikes. Just check it out on that site.

You mean ten dollar a month from a single forum or all forums joined together. I have heard about forumrace before but I have never really tried it. Is it a paid to post site?

No , I was talking about collective earnings from all the forums.

Hmm...I have a target to earn $30–40 in a month from the forums, which presently I am not able to do. I want a few more good sites to reach it.
To be able to reach that target, that means you would have to combine at least 3 to 4 forums for the month. Do you think that is possible considering that you also have an offline job?

Okay that's still a decent amount to get per month though.

$10 is an easy target which one can easily reach in my opinion. It would be better if I may be able to earn more that this from the forum.

There was a time when I used to spend like 4-5 hours or even more posting on forums but these days I am not even spending 30 mins

There was a time when I used to spend like 4-5 hours or even more posting on forums but these days I am not even spending 30 mins
Maybe because of some other engagements that you have physically. It has happened to me before but I just have to make my schedule so that will be able to have some time to come on to these sites and post.

The amount of time I spend on the forums changes for me . Some days when I am free I spend 5-6 hours on the forums whereas on the normal days I spend 1-2 hours a day.

I can't say for now because I'm still new to posting forums, I will try to keep posting here.

I can't say for now because I'm still new to posting forums, I will try to keep posting here.
Well we all started from somewhere, so we hope that you will continue to find more time to spend on this forum.

The amount of time I spend on the forums changes for me . Some days when I am free I spend 5-6 hours on the forums whereas on the normal days I spend 1-2 hours a day.
These days even if I am free even then I am not much interested in forum posting but I am hoping to kick off this laziness

These days even if I am free even then I am not much interested in forum posting but I am hoping to kick off this laziness

This happens to me frequently, and in such a situation, I take a rest for a few days and again start posting on the forums. I was not posting on any forum for the last few months because I got bored, but then I started posting again.

If I'm at home, I'm essentially using forums consistently throughout the day. I don't post consistently, but I browse a lot and when I find something interesting to respond to I'll usually reply. I wasn't on message boards from my desktop all day yesterday because life kept me too busy, but I generally have a lot of free time to spend on forums. I have five forums bookmarked, many of which I post on daily.

If I'm at home, I'm essentially using forums consistently throughout the day. I don't post consistently, but I browse a lot and when I find something interesting to respond to I'll usually reply. I wasn't on message boards from my desktop all day yesterday because life kept me too busy, but I generally have a lot of free time to spend on forums. I have five forums bookmarked, many of which I post on daily.
Whereas for me, even when I am not at home and have free time, I post on the forums. I have 4-5 forums where I post regularly. I don't earn much from these, but I get information about the things and other websites where one can earn well.

Actually I'm new here but hopefully i will spend more hours in future i liked this forum i can freely share my thoughts jope for the best in future.

Actually I'm new here but hopefully i will spend more hours in future i liked this forum i can freely share my thoughts jope for the best in future.

You are always free to share your views on any forum site. I am on several forum sites, and what I like about them is that I have found many like-minded people there who can discuss anything like I discuss in my offline life. These days, I spend most of my leisure time on the forums.

I am spending very less time now and this is why my earnings are also low so I need to spend more time and post and earn more

I am spending very less time now and this is why my earnings are also low so I need to spend more time and post and earn more

Yes, one should if they want to add some online earnings to the total earnings. I also don't spend much time on the sites, but now a days I still manage to earn at least $15, thanks to the discussion hub and to you who suggested I join it.

That's good, I am earning around $5 from this website thanks to the contests and thankfully admin increased the spots so now others can earn too

But I dislike here are the threads. I don't find new threads to post. I wish the members here may start new threads here or the admin may think to awarding something to the thread starters. @Stan

Featured Articles

Back