Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many hours do you spend posting on forums?

We should start posting few new threads daily, cannot expect everything from admin and we should do our bit too

I started it but I didn't find anyone else doing it. I thought of starting at least one thread daily. I hope that will help the site and the members here.

I think we should start daily and these should be in General category so everyone can reply on it

It depends on my availability. But the maximum number of hours I spend posting every day is two hours.

It depends on my availability. But the maximum number of hours I spend posting every day is two hours.

I spend more than two hours on the forum but still earn very less for the time I devote on these sites. Maybe I need to reduce time or increase earnings.

I am slowly increasing my online time on forums and I hope my earnings can compliment that

I am slowly increasing my online time on forums and I hope my earnings can compliment that

It depends on the time we spend on the sites. Our earnings specially on the forums depend on the time and posts we make there.

Also the earnings are low on forums so its high time for us to find some other ways to earn

Also the earnings are low on forums so its high time for us to find some other ways to earn

That's true. Sometimes I feel I am wasting my time being on the forum sites after seeing the earnings

I am trying to increase my forum time to earn more and since I am unable to find any well paying ways online so I need to stick with the ones that are paying at present

I can see it. You have been superacrive on almost all the forums you are on. Keep it up.

$10 is an easy target which one can easily reach in my opinion. It would be better if I may be able to earn more that this from the forum.
These days with what forums are paying, it's not that easy to earn that amount from just paid to post forums in a short amount of time.

These days with what forums are paying, it's not that easy to earn that amount from just paid to post forums in a short amount of time.

That's true sometimes I think I should leave forums and should try something else to earn online but then I find its the easiest way to earn few cents as I am not skilled to earn from other ways

No doubt working on forum is the easiest way to make money online, since it does not require high level of skill. Then again there is notting wrong with having some extra skills as well.

I am spending around 2-3 hours now and I hope to find more time as I would like to earn more

Yes but am guessing you spend more time here on this forum?

And I think you both spend lots of time on discussion hub. Maybe you both don't want to accept it.😅

I have like four hours to share among the forum sites that l am active on.

I have never counted how many hours I spend, but what I feel is that I spend at least 3–4 hours on the forums, and in these hours I don't post. I read many posts but don't comment back as I don't understand what I should write there. It happens most often on mylot.

And I think you both spend lots of time on discussion hub. Maybe you both don't want to accept it.😅
😂 True though, for some time now I have been spending much time here on this forum. I am trying to balance my time a lot better though cause I have so many commitments I need to sort out right now both offline and online.

Back