Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many hours do you spend posting on forums?

No, you want to win the contest that's why you spend more time on this site. I also spend more time here than any other site because of the contest.

Last edited:
I spend about 3 hours of my daily routine to post on forums. I don't get to do that everyday though as some days, I am so busy with offline activities.

I have just started and this is the only forum on which I am posting regularly and posting whenever I have some time and have the intentions to post.

You can join other forum sites like Discussion bucks, Index refferal , BMF . You will enjoy posting on these sites too and if you get time then join mylot. I have always liked mylot as this is the first site I joined 12-13 years ago.

If I have nothing I am doing at the moment, I can stay up to 5 hours while going through the forums. When I am working offline, I can just take 2-3 hours, check what I needed before I will go offline.

I spend approximately four hours on the posting on the forums. I am a member for both paid and non paying forums.

If I have nothing I am doing at the moment, I can stay up to 5 hours while going through the forums. When I am working offline, I can just take 2-3 hours, check what I needed before I will go offline.
It is important to integrate the online forums with our offline engagements too. That way, we would not be lagging behind.

It is important to integrate the online forums with our offline engagements too. That way, we would not be lagging behind.

We should prioritise our works so that we may be able to complete our works timely. I don't spend time on the forums of have some work offline because my priority is offline works which is my main source of earnings.

Even when I have free time I am not posting on forums because somehow I am unable to contribute like I used to on forums, one reason could be that I feel bored with pay to post forums and also the pay rates are low

It's understandable to feel bored or to simply not have any interest in working online like you used to. I have also had similar issues so many times as well.

We should prioritise our works so that we may be able to complete our works timely. I don't spend time on the forums of have some work offline because my priority is offline works which is my main source of earnings.
My main work is offline and I take it very serious. I can only be online writing on forums because I am less busy at the office or I have my off days and I'm at home.

My main work is offline and I take it very serious. I can only be online writing on forums because I am less busy at the office or I have my off days and I'm at home.

Same is with me, I have a regular offline job and when I have a leisure time I spend on the forums.

Same is with me, I have a regular offline job and when I have a leisure time I spend on the forums.
I take my offline work very important and some days, it used to be stressful and I won't have the time to come online and check the forums. Things in the office are not that jam-packed these days and I have been happy because I am always writing on forums.

I think that I dedicate just 2 hours to be posting on the online forums. It is not an easy thing putting this task alongside your normal everyday routine offline. But I am just striving and pushing.

No more than 2 hours. I am an active user on only three forums and mostly these are forums that pay money because these funds do not bother me and can help me in some way. However, I don't have much time during the day because I have to raise children

I don't have any set schedule to post on forums. When I feel like posting I post on my favorite websites.

It is becoming increasingly difficult to be posting on forums. Real life issues are taking too much time. I really wish I can contribute more but I am becoming increasingly less active everyday.

There was a time when I used to post for long hours but I guess with age my focus has shifted and now I prefer to relax more

For me l found myself taking more time on the posting on the forums because l have a lot free time. This is because l was laid down at work due to the completion of the project that we were working on.

I have been writing on various forums for almost a year now and now is probably the period when I spend the most time during the day on the forums. About 2.5 hours a day. The main forum for me is Bizdustry

Back