Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many hours do you spend on TikTok a week?

Really? Haven't heard of something like that before. I don't think that's feasible, considering that US houses the majority of tiktokers

Read on Google. It may get banned there because of some reasons.

I don't spend as much time on TikTok as I used to.
This week I have spent 4 hours and 24 minutes on TikTok.

How many hours have you spent on TikTok this week?
I rarely even open it. Sometimes i just forget that it even existed in my phone until

I can't recall the hours I spend on Tiktok. I can answer all my messages on messenger or WhatsApp then I will login to my Tiktok and start watching videos.

Tiktok have a way of easing our pains, bringing laughter to our soul through the dances, funny comedies or even the experience of life from others. I can't get enough of Tiktok and I made sure that I have enough data to watch as many as I want.

It seems you are a fan of Tiktok. No doubt when you watch Tiktok videos it refreshes your mind. As here it is banned so I watch reels on Facebook or YouTube or any other social site to entertain myself.

It seems you are a fan of Tiktok. No doubt when you watch Tiktok videos it refreshes your mind. As here it is banned so I watch reels on Facebook or YouTube or any other social site to entertain myself.
I am a fan of Tiktok but I am not a content creator like those people dancing and doing all those comedies. Why was it banned over there?

TikTok is similar to Instagram or Facebook reels and lately I am spending a lot of time on it and it could be around 21 hours a week or even more

The only moments or times I can have the opportunity to spend time on TikTok are always weekends because weekends are always my off days from work.

I will make sure that have enough data and that I have a full battery, then I will go there and spend as much time as I have.

It's not good to spend so much time on Tiktok or any related apps unless you are making money from it

Featured Articles

Back