Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many hours do you spend on TikTok a week?

2 Reason

1. Border clash with China: The ban occurred amidst heightened tensions following a violent border clash between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh.
2. There were worries about user data collected by TikTok potentially being shared with the Chinese government, posing a national security risk

I check my tiktok randomly throughout the day and if i had to guess, I probably spend about 3-7 hours a week browsing tiktok. It would be nice if they added a feature that tells you how much time you spend on the app.

I don't use Tik Tok, but I've been using it recently because I'm earning free Satoshi in a Free Bitcoin Cash app for time I'm logged in.

From the moment I got a smartphone, I became very addicted to social media, and when TikTok was created, it became my main application where I spend time. I spend more than 50 hours a week on TikTok

2 Reason

1. Border clash with China: The ban occurred amidst heightened tensions following a violent border clash between Indian and Chinese troops in Ladakh.
2. There were worries about user data collected by TikTok potentially being shared with the Chinese government, posing a national security risk

I have also heard that TikTok is using user data to spread data for Chinese Urdu because the US also banned TikTok for that. In my opinion, this is not very professional from their side, because if the authorities want to, they can get data from other sources instead of using a simple application for teenagers

To start with, I don't have a TikTok account. And I am not obsessed with it. There are lots of interesting and educating contents though on it but I just go there to unwind when I have spare time. I don't get to spend 30 minutes there daily.

I don't use Tik Tok, but I've been using it recently because I'm earning free Satoshi in a Free Bitcoin Cash app for time I'm logged in.
I also tried this method and I had tiktok on all day on another smartphone that I didn't even use and in a week I got about 80 hours. I don't think I could stand it if I used that much

I do not use it anymore. YouTube is better. Now with Shorts around there is no need for TikTok. Shorts got enough junk for the whole day.

I do not use it anymore. YouTube is better. Now with Shorts around there is no need for TikTok. Shorts got enough junk for the whole day.
I also use YouTube Shorts most of the time, even more than IInstagram Reels, but in my opinion, the main drawback of YouTube is that it does not select relevant videos for me and I have to click the do not recommend button very often

From my region, only thing TikTok content creators specialize in is twerk videos and comedy skits that are not a bit funny. You would hardly see educational contents on TikTok. That's why I don't take TikTok serious.

It's never been in the serious category. They don't want too either. TikTok created an entirely different niche for itself. It is safe in that space.

Last edited:
I don't use it as it's for young people and I cannot relate to them.
In fact, this is not entirely true, because when I use tiktok, I see a lot of mature people who try to show useful things so that even young people can learn it, because modern parents miss a lot of things in raising children.

Well I cannot relate because I don't have TikTok on my phone, I don't even have the account. I'm deliberately staying away from it because it is a time consumer. A friend of mine can watch TikTok the whole day without doing anything tangible. I don't want that so I'm staying away from it altogether.

I am a huge fan of TikTok, it is one of my go-to social media platforms. I usually spend an hour or more on it, especially on the weekends. However, I have noticed that this week I have spent only two hours on it. I have decided that I need to cut back on my TikTok usage so that I can devote more time to productive tasks.

I am a huge fan of TikTok, it is one of my go-to social media platforms. I usually spend an hour or more on it, especially on the weekends. However, I have noticed that this week I have spent only two hours on it. I have decided that I need to cut back on my TikTok usage so that I can devote more time to productive tasks.
For me, TikTok was a place from which it was difficult to escape, because if I set myself the goal of watching a video for no more than 15 minutes, I think that after an hour I would definitely finish. I decided to finally end it because it was taking up too much of my precious time

I am a social media content creator, I use multiple social media platforms, including Tiktok. I not only watch Tiktoks but also publish my own videos. I have never calculated how many gours I spend in a week. What I can actually tell is that I am on tiktok every day and multiple times in a day and on each session I spend 30-40 minutes. I think I spend 1-2 hours on Tiktok every day. But I am not wasting my time as I make money on Tiktok

I also tried this method and I had tiktok on all day on another smartphone that I didn't even use and in a week I got about 80 hours. I don't think I could stand it if I used that much

I like watching random videos. So I don't really pay attention to how many hours I'm logging.

I am not a fan of tiktok and I don't think I spent more than 30 minutes on tiktok on a weekly basis . I must confess that the platform is growing at an alarming rate.

I enjoy visiting Tiktok daily and I must say that it is one of the best apps for building followers for my business.

I enjoy visiting Tiktok daily and I must say that it is one of the best apps for building followers for my business.
It's definitely a cool app to promote a business, but over the years it will become more difficult due to the large number of people. When I posted the first video, I could easily get 5 thousand views, but now there are not always 200

Featured Articles

Back