Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How many hours do you spend on TikTok a week?

I open TikTok everyday, I have gotten addicted to it I guess. Still trying to see if I can tone down the amount of time I use on it daily.
Am pretty sure you can, though it won't be easy but it's possible. You could also find something else that you can get yourself busy with. This will help you fight about tiktok.

I spend around 2-3 hours daily or even more on Instagram and facebook reels which is quite similar to TikTok as Tiktok is banned in India

Whereas I don't watch reels much , I don't want to be addicted to them. Watching reels is very addictive.

I spend around 2-3 hours daily or even more on Instagram and facebook reels which is quite similar to TikTok as Tiktok is banned in India
Oh I wasn't aware they had tiktok banned in India. What was the reason for the ban though?

Oh I wasn't aware they had tiktok banned in India. What was the reason for the ban though?

Because it is a Chinese app and many of the Chinese things are banned here. Also people were wasting their precious time on tik tok so it was banned.

Because it is a Chinese app and many of the Chinese things are banned here. Also people were wasting their precious time on tik tok so it was banned.
Oh wow, I heard some countries where making plans on banning it cause they felt their youths where wasting time on the app. I think it's a good choice though.

Yes, this is good choice. We don't have good terms with China so we don't want the Chinese apps earn profit from here.

Oh wow, I heard some countries where making plans on banning it cause they felt their youths where wasting time on the app. I think it's a good choice though.
I wouldn't advice the banning of TikTok because some youths make money from it steadily. But they can caution users on the dangers of being addicted to it.

I won't lie, TikTok is what I use to clear my head whenever I feel stressed or down. So I find it useful. Sometimes I make reels and post too, there's no harm in that. 😉

The only place that I frequent is YouTube, I am slightly addicted to it.

I wouldn't advice the banning of TikTok because some youths make money from it steadily. But they can caution users on the dangers of being addicted to it.
True, everything has it's bad side and as well as the good side. But the question is will thy be able to caution users and they would actually agree?

It was due to privacy invasion and its fine because even China does not allow other country apps in its country

I won't lie, TikTok is what I use to clear my head whenever I feel stressed or down. So I find it useful. Sometimes I make reels and post too, there's no harm in that. 😉
Truly there's no harm in that, however if you start spending too much time on it to the extent that it's makes you lose sight of the important things, then there's a problem.

It was due to privacy invasion and its fine because even China does not allow other country apps in its country

Because of the security reason they are banned in India. It is believed that they retrieve data from the mobile phones of the users. Also, why should we allow Chinese app to earn from here when we don't have good relations with them.

Haha, me too! TikTok is my go-to for a quick laugh break.Honestly, it depends on the week. Sometimes I barely open it, but if I'm feeling bored, a few minutes can turn into...well, who knows!

Because of the security reason they are banned in India. It is believed that they retrieve data from the mobile phones of the users. Also, why should we allow Chinese app to earn from here when we don't have good relations with them.
Oh I didn't know TikTok is banned in India?

I think tik tok is going to be banned in US soon.
Really? Haven't heard of something like that before. I don't think that's feasible, considering that US houses the majority of tiktokers

I can't recall the hours I spend on Tiktok. I can answer all my messages on messenger or WhatsApp then I will login to my Tiktok and start watching videos.

Tiktok have a way of easing our pains, bringing laughter to our soul through the dances, funny comedies or even the experience of life from others. I can't get enough of Tiktok and I made sure that I have enough data to watch as many as I want.

Featured Articles

Back