Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How many countries have you traveled to?

I was opportune to travel to one county which is Niger but I wish to travel to more countries like Saudi Arabia ,USA, Indian and so on

I have never traveled to any country outside my home country.

I was only in one country. It was Egypt and I was there twice. It was a family vacation and it was an unforgettable experience because there is a very cool hotel and resort there. I am not sure that I will be interested in visiting there a third time, but the memories are incredible

I will like to travel to so many countries but I had never have a chance to travel abroad

Neither will I! I will make sure I explore each and every country I desire. May this wish of mine come true!
Yea it would really be nice, but I would want to travel to most places in my state that I have not visited.

Back