Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How happy are you on this forum?

Oh wow, I am hoping to stay more active online but its tough as I did took a long break from online earnings so still not able to participate as I want to
Let us manage our time well so we can continue our rampages on the web.it is also exciting to see our earnings though small but rewarding. We are also challenged by the different topics in a forum and different threads that are worth to learn too.

I was not much active soon after joining this forum. But then after some time, I started being very active and regular here. I am enjoying it here. And we are free to talk on so many varieties of topics. One can discuss anything under the sun as long as it doesn't violate the rules and guidelines. I love that about this forum. I am very happy being here.

I actually love the forum. I think it is more coordinated now than ever before. It was to spammy with the referral contest thing. It is okay now because we have people who are genuinely interested in the forum being active.

For me l can say that l am very happy at this forum site. The most good thing with this forum site is that most users here are very active here. Interaction with the vibrant community here is such an amazing feature. Moreover the rewards for the top posters are very appealing for sure.

I joined and got busy with work and when I came back I saw excited contests running on the forum so that made me feel interested and I'm so happy on the forum.

I am beginning to be active on the forum. And I am getting to like the forum. It is one forum that has a lot of interesting discussions that one can easily chip in an opinion and also learn along the way.

I now love the forum site. I see the members are cared for by the site owner. On a birthday day, there's a badge and there is also recognition of all our efforts. Despite it is not a paid-to-post forum, but the site owner @Stan is giving incentives for top posters monthly.

Let us manage our time well so we can continue our rampages on the web.it is also exciting to see our earnings though small but rewarding. We are also challenged by the different topics in a forum and different threads that are worth to learn too.
I am trying to do that and glad to see you coming back and doing really well despite of having such a busy schedule and life.

I am trying to do that and glad to see you coming back and doing really well despite of having such a busy schedule and life.
LOL, yes, and I am also happy to see you here which encourages me to be active again. I hope that I can always keep my spirit burning from this site I am still observing the flow of things. I am hoping that I can remain positive about what I am doing here. Only time tells.

Sometimes even when I have leisure time I don't post on the sites as I get bored of posting. I don't enjoy it
I can relate with this. There are so many times I don't work here or on other paid to post sites due to me being tired or stressed out.

Back