Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How happy are you on this forum?

At least you can still do activities here despite having work offline. I hope I will be inspired to do activities everyday.

At least you can still do activities here despite having work offline. I hope I will be inspired to do activities everyday.
You are already making tones of money offline and online LOL, you can just have fun online LOL

That's true but when a person joins this site, it gives an impression that as one will not earn from it as the site does not pay per post but for the contest.

It will be great if the website can pay per post but even this option of paying the top 8 posters is also a good option

You are already making tones of money offline and online LOL, you can just have fun online LOL
Remember, we are required to earn more, save more, and invest more lol. Posting is my happiness. I forget tomorrow.

Remember, we are required to earn more, save more, and invest more lol. Posting is my happiness. I forget tomorrow.
I was just kidding, I know we all like to earn more for have a beautiful after retirement life

I was just kidding, I know we all like to earn more for have a beautiful after retirement life
Posting relieves stress and posting in forums is my only happiness to exercise my brain and to share my feelings and thoughts. I do not care how much I earn. I just post.

This should be the attitude and glad you are enjoying it and I guess I was the one who introduced you to the forums LOL

This should be the attitude and glad you are enjoying it and I guess I was the one who introduced you to the forums LOL
Yes, and thanks to you. I always mentioned your username as the person who invited me to taste the world of forums. Thank you so much for your trust and not doubting me as a potential poster, charr. I am enjoying now on my stay here on Discussion Hub.

Yes, and thanks to you. I always mentioned your username as the person who invited me to taste the world of forums. Thank you so much for your trust and not doubting me as a potential poster, charr. I am enjoying now on my stay here on Discussion Hub.
Thanks, I do feel great to have invited you on different forums and you seem to have been doing great with all these forums

Thanks, I do feel great to have invited you on different forums and you seem to have been doing great with all these forums
I find posting on a forum site fantastic. It allows me to express my thoughts and feelings while earning. The day I first joined, I did not know what to do. It seemed hard for me and it was through my effort that I learned .

I am also new to forum posting but I am liking it and it's quite like Facebook but with rules and there is no unnecessary trolling like Facebook.

I am happy with this site. It has paid me for the one time that I won a prize in the posting contest. It seems to be a good site if it can't help keep away all the spammers populating the site.

Discussion Hub is now my favorite forum site. I feel at ease and comfortable. I am thankful to be part of this amazing community with versatile posters. I hope it serves people for many years. I'm also hoping to find an excellent referrals.

Discussion Hub is now my favorite forum site. I feel at ease and comfortable. I am thankful to be part of this amazing community with versatile posters. I hope it serves people for many years. I'm also hoping to find an excellent referrals.
LOL and you were not even active on this forum till last month. It's good that you have started to like the website and this is all because of the posting contest wherein top 8 users will win rewards

LOL and you were not even active on this forum till last month. It's good that you have started to like the website and this is all because of the posting contest wherein top 8 users will win rewards
Yes that's because of my job and my business. I was adjusting my time too. This time I requested subjects load scattered so I can do side gigs online. I love to post to express my thoughts and feelings.

Yes that's because of my job and my business. I was adjusting my time too. This time I requested subjects load scattered so I can do side gigs online. I love to post to express my thoughts and feelings.
I know its tough to manage our time and when we also see a website paying a decent amount then there is nothing wrong in adjusting our schedule

I know its tough to manage our time and when we also see a website paying a decent amount then there is nothing wrong in adjusting our schedule
I sometime feel bored at work. Our time is limited only to our work though sometimes it inspires me when it's pay day lol. I have now good load schedules starting first week of August.

I sometime feel bored at work. Our time is limited only to our work though sometimes it inspires me when it's pay day lol. I have now good load schedules starting first week of August.
Oh wow, I am hoping to stay more active online but its tough as I did took a long break from online earnings so still not able to participate as I want to

It's a great website and admin and moderator Shortie are doing a great job. They played a master stroke by stopping the referral contest as it was only spamming the website.

Back