Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How happy are you on this forum?

No, I don't know the limit there because I hardly post on BMF. But I am thinking to increase my activities on that site and see how much time it takes me to reach 50k points there.
Hmm maybe I we take out time to study the site. I just haven't had enough time recently.

I understand you spend lots of time on the other sites.

Beer money forum can help you earn more but you cannot earn in one go and need to post every hour which is not easy for everyone

Beer money forum can help you earn more but you cannot earn in one go and need to post every hour which is not easy for everyone
True, it's not easy for everyone. There are so many factors stopping me from achieving this from time to time.

Yes because if you know that you can post like 50 comments then you can do that in some time but on Bmf you need to stay active and post for 5 hours to post 50 comments to earn

Yes because if you know that you can post like 50 comments then you can do that in some time but on Bmf you need to stay active and post for 5 hours to post 50 comments to earn

I guess there is rule that you can post 10 comments in an hour then you need to give a break to repost.

No, it is because it's not a paid to post site and people think that they won't earn anything if they don't win the contest.
I guess you are right, and we can't blame them. In my case, I am active here this month because I am on vacation but by August 1, I will be back to work.

I guess you are right, and we can't blame them. In my case, I am active here this month because I am on vacation but by August 1, I will be back to work.

I understand when you an offline job then to post on the forums becomes difficult specially here when you won't earn anything for posting only.

I think this forum is quite like forum coin where admin does give users a lot of freedom and also take their feedback seriously

I understand when you an offline job then to post on the forums becomes difficult specially here when you won't earn anything for posting only.
I am now enjoying posting here with or without pay, I want to express what is in my heart and mind to stress me out and relax during busy days.

I feel happy on this forum but because of my health I was not active on the forum. Now I promise to be active

I am now enjoying posting here with or without pay, I want to express what is in my heart and mind to stress me out and relax during busy days.

That's great. Hope to see you more on this site.

I am not able to spend more time here because of work pressure at work. Also, one of my relatives has a surgery so was busy at hospital and will be more busy once he is discharged from the hospital and will come to our home for 2 weeks.

Same here I have so many projects I am working on right now so I do not have enough time to work here as I would like.

Same here I have so many projects I am working on right now so I do not have enough time to work here as I would like.

Sometimes even when I have leisure time I don't post on the sites as I get bored of posting. I don't enjoy it

For me l very happy here on this site. It has a very vibrant members and like-minded people.

I will continue visiting this forum. I can't use my mobile phone to do activities on this forum. I have misplaced my password. I may check it on Google.

I will continue visiting this forum. I can't use my mobile phone to do activities on this forum. I have misplaced my password. I may check it on Google.

Oh I see. Except this forum to do activities on all other forums through your mobile phone?. I find using phone it is easier to post than using laptop.

Oh I see. Except this forum to do activities on all other forums through your mobile phone?. I find using phone it is easier to post than using laptop.
I only use my laptop because the password is saved. I did not keep the aps3wrod. I was not serious about joining this forum site. This time, I feel it's a cool forum site, peaceful.

I was also not serious to continue on this site when @Ginger introduced this site to me because I know it's not easy to win contests here as I don't spend time on the forums but when I started and won $15 in first months I liked this site and have been active since then.

Everyone likes to make money so if they don't see any way to earn then they will leave its as simple as that

Back