Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How happy are you on this forum?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
It might not be measured in quantities but perhaps in qualities for there might be posts here that inspire you and make you happy every day despite the wars that we always hear from the news on TV and videos. I also want to feel the reasons why stay and enjoy the fun in this forum. Happiness is just around the corner of our minds and hearts.

I am happy at this forum and this is why I post daily on this wonderful website

It is good to hear that you are always active here every day and perhaps night, lol. I just want to listen to the music of my heart .

Not always but I try my best to stay active and actually trying to get back to online earnings world

I hope that I will be inspired and find reason to be active here. I cannot find here my friends from the forum sites where I am active.

I am on this site from last two months and happy with the threads people start here. On most of the forums I see spammers but here the quantity of spamming is less. I have noticed if you report spam posts they are quickly reviewed by the moderators and deleted it required.

I have spent a few months on the forum so far and I must say it has been fun. I have met a lot of people here and made some awesome friends I guess.

Thank you so much for sharing with me reasons why love this forum site. It's cool and it's also what I want to experience a cool atmosphere filled with interesting posts and nice people.

I am happy and I would like to spend some time daily on this website and trying to spend some time on Index and Discussionbucks too

I am happy and I would like to spend some time daily on this website and trying to spend some time on Index and Discussionbucks too

I also have decided to spend time on these three sites till I don't get to know any other new site.

I also have decided to spend time on these three sites till I don't get to know any other new site.
What about trendri and beermoneyforum, are you active on these sites or have you heard about them before?

I am trying but its not easy looking at the busy schedule and even though I am spending time on 3 websites my earnings are still so low

I just do the best I can and leave the rest to play out any way it can. I don't want to worry myself too much.

What about trendri and beermoneyforum, are you active on these sites or have you heard about them before?

I occassionally write posts on BMF. I want to get paid from paypal from BMF but I will take lots of time, I know to reach the threshold. I am not on Trendri.

Yea the pay on BMF has reduced greatly, so one has to be very patient if they want to earn there. Do you have an idea of the daily limit on the site?

Yea the pay on BMF has reduced greatly, so one has to be very patient if they want to earn there. Do you have an idea of the daily limit on the site?

No, I don't know the limit there because I hardly post on BMF. But I am thinking to increase my activities on that site and see how much time it takes me to reach 50k points there.

I try my very best to feel happy on this forum. I want to see people alive and active. I see only a very few interacting perhaps it is due to the time difference.

I try my very best to feel happy on this forum. I want to see people alive and active. I see only a very few interacting perhaps it is due to the time difference.

No, it is because it's not a paid to post site and people think that they won't earn anything if they don't win the contest.

I am very happy to be here. I like the simplicity of the forum, the design is catchy in the eyes. You can navigate your way easily. I love being here!.

I am feeling good and have met a few good persons and knows a few that are also part of other forums so its all good

Back