Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

How do you manage your lifestyle?

Kennedy

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Lifestyle management is very good because however you decide to handle yours will determine how your health and finance is going to be. When you fail to manage your lifestyle positively, it will affect your finances and health in the opposite direction.

How do you manage you lifestyle?

First of all, finances are important because without them I will not be able to control accommodation and food. I have read many books and therefore I have an understanding of how to use money correctly. I also pay important attention to nutrition because I want to keep my body healthy in order to be able to work for a long time

I work from home, and make a living by working online. I have a small room in my home that I use as my work station and home office. I always try to save money and invest money so that my future gets financially secured. I try to practice healthy lifestyle by eating right and maintaining an active lifestyle.

One way I manage my lifestyle is to set a standard for myself on the things I can or cannot do, another thing is ensuring my financial life is stable.

I limit my circle of people who I interact with. I'm not a people person so having a small world makes it very easy to manage.

I limit my circle of people who I interact with. I'm not a people person so having a small world makes it very easy to manage.
It will really be easier, but in my opinion, it is not the best method for more effective management, because the same people may need you or you them, and if you gossip to someone, it will increase the risks of losing existing friends

There are certain things that per healthy lifestyle, I cannot do. I won't drink or smoke anything. I try to exercise my body regularly. I make sure I am very cautious and conscious of the things I eat and I control my intake of sugary substances and carbohydrates.

There are certain things that per healthy lifestyle, I cannot do. I won't drink or smoke anything. I try to exercise my body regularly. I make sure I am very cautious and conscious of the things I eat and I control my intake of sugary substances and carbohydrates.
I think this is the coolest and easiest thing to do. After all, it is so easy not to smoke and not to drink, but not for those who have already started doing it.

I think this is the coolest and easiest thing to do. After all, it is so easy not to smoke and not to drink, but not for those who have already started doing it.
It takes a conscious determined decision to stop smoking and drinking. Just that people always find a way to make excuses for their lifestyle excesses. Not being judgemental. I have had addictions in my life which I stopped because I realized it was harming me. People have to take responsibility for their lifestyles and make a change they desire.

I try to eat right since I'm on a weight loss journey i don't drink or smoke anything. I try to exercise my body regularly. I control my calories intake . I avoid sugary substances and carbohydrates. I drink more water.

Living healthy is very important. You want to stay healthy and not let anyone make you feel like you won't amount to anything in life.

I don't let pressure get to me and sleeping well every night is the basic to getting my lifestyle in check as well.

I try to maintain a balanced lifestyle through routine and moderation. I get enough sleep each night and start my days with a nutritious breakfast. While I work hard, I also schedule breaks for exercise, hobbies, and socializing. Meal planning helps me eat healthy home-cooked meals most nights. I indulge in my favorite treats occasionally but don't overdo it.

I always have a plan for any situation. I try never to get nervous and never jump to conclusions. I try to manage my time properly in order to pay attention to everyone so that I am treated well

I am always known to be a frugal spender. I don't but things unnecessarily or out of impulse. I plan my budget for each week and I ensure that I stick to it. I also keep some of my earnings aside for investment purposes.

It is important to live a good lifestyle. I always try to balance my work and personal life. I always try to have my dinner early and sleep early at night. I have always learned that we should sleep early and wake up early. I follow this rule in my life.

It is important to live a good lifestyle. I always try to balance my work and personal life. I always try to have my dinner early and sleep early at night. I have always learned that we should sleep early and wake up early. I follow this rule in my life.
That's a nice rule that you have set for yourself. As for me, I'm still finding it difficult to sleep as early as possible so that I can wake up early. That is something that I have to work on.

Balancing my work and personal life has been a major issue for me for some time now. I am still working on having a more balanced life though.

That's a nice rule that you have set for yourself. As for me, I'm still finding it difficult to sleep as early as possible so that I can wake up early. That is something that I have to work on.

You need to be disciplined in life to have healthy life style. There are health issues if we don't follow the basic rules.

You need to be disciplined in life to have healthy life style. There are health issues if we don't follow the basic rules.
Yeah, I'm trying my best to implement such rules for myself. Can't afford to put my health at risk.

I am vegan, don't smoke and refuse to get into a romantic or sexual relationship.

Featured Articles

Back