Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

How do you manage your lifestyle?

These are some good things one should follow in life. People should stay away from smoking and drinking.
I don't smoke I have never engaged in smoking. But I admit that I drink, however I don't overdo it. I know my limit so I don't surpass that, to avoid getting drunk and behaving like a mad man.

Marriage? No thank you! I waited too long for my freedom to spoil it by being at the beck and call of someone else. Never wanted marriage and decided at the age of 8 I wasn't having children (don't like them anyway). Better dead than wed.

I don't smoke I have never engaged in smoking. But I admit that I drink, however I don't overdo it. I know my limit so I don't surpass that, to avoid getting drunk and behaving like a mad man.

That's great!

We should know our limits and should never surpass it. Drinking in moderate amount doesn't have a bad affect as far as I know.

That's great!

We should know our limits and should never surpass it. Drinking in moderate amount doesn't have a bad affect as far as I know.
Exactly, as long as one doesn't overdo it, there's not much problem.

Back